forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Moxie group

Then I would have a backup plan in place. It's scary, but sometimes important. Do you have any friends or know anyone who can drive or who can take you in for a worst case scenario?

@Capture-The-Moment

Then I would have a backup plan in place. It's scary, but sometimes important. Do you have any friends or know anyone who can drive or who can take you in for a worst case scenario?

uhhhhhh

Deleted user

Whenever you see a good chance, and they're in a good mood, bring up the subject of the community, talk with them about it for a little bit and then when you feel ready, simply announce that you are bi.

Don't stutter when you say that you're bi you have to be bold about the way you feel, you have to show them that this is who you are and that they have to accept it.

@thisusernameisalreadytaken

Soooooooooo If you want to come out to your parents about anything you just go straight to the point because if they feel like they don't like the idea or don't support the idea the most you bring it then that is going to be more doughts. I am also Bi and Genderfluid but only told my parents that I am genderfluid because they don't care that I feel like a male or female but yeah I am also afraid that they might judge me or just hate me because I am Bi but everyone has different parents and if you feel like is a good time and your parents are ready to know that you are Bi or something else then do it. There is nothing to lose, after all, you are going to tell them eventually. Good luck πŸ³β€πŸŒˆ

@IzudekuMidoriya

AHHHH I had my first kiss

HOW WAS IT

AMAZING

GOOD

My heart is beating so fast and the girl I had my first kiss with was so nervous

@hollow-boned

liar
smooch me
23 minutes ago

julian
ill do more thn tht
7 minutes ago

liar
oh?
7 minutes ago

julian
yes.
6 minutes ago

liar
elaborate
6 minutes ago

i am Quaking holy shit

@Capture-The-Moment

liar
smooch me
23 minutes ago

julian
ill do more thn tht
7 minutes ago

liar
oh?
7 minutes ago

julian
yes.
6 minutes ago

liar
elaborate
6 minutes ago

i am Quaking holy shit

Interesting

@hollow-boned

I ASKED HIM IF WE'RE A COUPLE AND HE SAID HE'S GLAD I ASKED BC HE HASN'T FELT LIKE WE'RE JUST QPPS IN A RLLY LONG TIME