forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@IzudekuMidoriya

So one time someone asked me why am genderfluid and I told him "because I don't feel like a female or a male" and HE RESPONDED WITH "well you do have a gender" and I slammed my face into the desk

I hate dealing with this shit. I get it all the time from certain people.

Ya I explained it to some boy in my grade and he lost it and moved away from me

@CharBar

Hi, I feel like I should introduce myself, so here I go. Hi my name is Kai and I'm gender fluid. I prefer the pronouns he/his/they etc though. And that's me!!

Hey nice to meet ya, I'm Euric. I'm pan and genderfluid as well, and go by any pronouns. Welcome!

Howdy! I’m Char. I follow the Asexual Arrangement pretty hard. I do prefer the pronouns she/her, if you may. I use memes to cope with my life problems. YeeHaw.

@hollow-boned

anyway my qpp-who-isn't-exactly-my-qpp-anymore was posting abt a girl who said she's into him on anon and i got. so jealous despite him not being interested fkdjjsbnxdjkb

@IzudekuMidoriya

anyway my qpp-who-isn't-exactly-my-qpp-anymore was posting abt a girl who said she's into him on anon and i got. so jealous despite him not being interested fkdjjsbnxdjkb

Um what
My friend is Bi and she is pretending she isn't and I don't know what will happen. She says its fine but I don't think so

@V01DtheFae group

Um what
My friend is Bi and she is pretending she isn't and I don't know what will happen. She says its fine but I don't think so

i know that feels bro

@hollow-boned

Um what

rephrase. the guy who is officially my queerplatonic partner but has kind of become my significant other - he had someone confess to him on snapchat that they're attracted to him, but made it anonymous. and i got jealous

@hollow-boned

Um what

i know that feels bro

give her a little time, it's a big deal to most people. if she keeps pretending, then you need to talk to her and just tell her you'll still love her no matter what and that there's nothing wrong w being bi

@V01DtheFae group

Um what

i know that feels bro

give her a little time, it's a big deal to most people. if she keeps pretending, then you need to talk to her and just tell her you'll still love her no matter what and that there's nothing wrong w being bi

yeah

@IzudekuMidoriya

Um what

i know that feels bro

yeah

She told me "I just don't like people being rude it doesn't help my mental state and I'm ok with myself"
I feel awful I'm very open about my stuff. She isn't

@IzudekuMidoriya

Posting from education prison✌🌈

Oof me too. 👍🏳️‍🌈

Oof me three 🏳‍🌈👌

oof me four

Oof me Five
My girlfriend nuzzled me in the middle of the hallway and A boy said nuzzle nuzzle as he walked by