forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Hi, I feel like I should introduce myself, so here I go. Hi my name is Kai and I'm gender fluid. I prefer the pronouns he/his/they etc though. And that's me!!

Hello and welcome! I'm Midnight, I use she/her pronouns, and I like guys and gals!

@Simon-Says

(Omg I'm saying this late, but Kai is like from the Lunar Chronicles… which most people haven't heard of… but anyway… I like your name, friend.)

Deleted user

I’m not really sure, i just got really sad around 2:15 today

@IzudekuMidoriya

I kissed my crush on the cheek 2 times and on the hand once and we are dating now. I told a girl who THOUGHT we were dating but I wouldn't cause she is SUPER clingy but we are good friends. I told her what I did and she seems super upset and she is really suicidal and I don't want to be the thing that pushes her to do it. I also can't speak with her cause we don't go to the same school we can only talk through Snapchat. I'm really nervous cause she has been my best friend for a long time and I don't want to hurt her. I also REALLY like the girl I kissed and I feel so so bad about it

@Euric_Knight

Hi, I feel like I should introduce myself, so here I go. Hi my name is Kai and I'm gender fluid. I prefer the pronouns he/his/they etc though. And that's me!!

Hey nice to meet ya, I'm Euric. I'm pan and genderfluid as well, and go by any pronouns. Welcome!