forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@IzudekuMidoriya

My hair is cut short and it's amazing

I don't think my parents will let me.
My dad loves when I pull my hair up.
I HATE putting my hair up it makes me look like the most Feminine human ever and I'm like I'm feeling MASCULINE RIGHT NOW DAD
But I can't say that cause I don't know how they will react so bubwoubfowrgoenervsiv AHHHHHHHHH

@IzudekuMidoriya

I think my sister is the only human alive that has something against Queen…

Against Queen? I probably know what this means and being stupid. but still, please explain

@CharBar

Against Queen? I probably know what this means and being stupid. but still, please explain

Like, no joke, it’ll be me and her home alone and I’ll have my phone on shuffle and say Somebody To Love comes on, I’ll start singing, and then hear her yell “omg stop singing your stupid annoying opera music” or something along those lines. And lord forbid if I start talking about Bohemian Rhapsody (movie) bc she gets all annoyed and is like “what’s is it with you and Queen? They aren’t even that good.” Kid, your music isn’t that good shut up.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Queen is an iconic legend and I live for them. Honeslty nothing anyone could say will ruin Freddie in my eyes. It's weird how much I love them but like,,,, they're just amazing. Brian May is a freaking genius on the guitar, Roger Taylor's falsetto gives me chills and his drums are so smooth and 👌 and Deacon's riffs are stunning

@IzudekuMidoriya

Like, no joke, it’ll be me and her home alone and I’ll have my phone on shuffle and say Somebody To Love comes on, I’ll start singing, and then hear her yell “omg stop singing your stupid annoying opera music” or something along those lines. And lord forbid if I start talking about Bohemian Rhapsody (movie) bc she gets all annoyed and is like “what’s is it with you and Queen? They aren’t even that good.” Kid, your music isn’t that good shut up.

Sounds like my siblings

@CharBar

Queen is an iconic legend and I live for them. Honeslty nothing anyone could say will ruin Freddie in my eyes. It's weird how much I love them but like,,,, they're just amazing. Brian May is a freaking genius on the guitar, Roger Taylor's falsetto gives me chills and his drums are so smooth and 👌 and Deacon's riffs are stunning

Preach

@RainClouds_Itachi_

My family was in a game store and my dad was literally buying a birthday present for me directly in front of me

oof

i kinda relate??? but not bc last year i bought my own present
and this year i didn't get presents so idk