forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@IzudekuMidoriya

That was like the cutest sentence I was expecting something rude but that was a pleasant surprise.

the guy who said nuzzle nuzzle to me and my girlfriend. Neither of us would have expected it

@IzudekuMidoriya

Today I was watching a kid's movie and my girlfriend got scared. I know it's pathetic but I love her. So she curled up and stuck her head to my chest cause she was scared. So I held her close with my hand. I cuddled her so she would be ok.
BUT THEN……. SOME JERK WAD TOOK A PICTURE OF US CUDDLING AND WAS LIKE " Why are you cuddling that girl. You're a girl. I mean I know your dating but why were you cuddling her," I just left the situation.
My head was leaning on my girlfriends head at the time the picture was taken. So the boy was like "I can't believe you kissed her," I didn't kiss her I was just laying my head on hers to comfort her.
(I did kiss her on the cheek though just not at that second)
Then the boy with the photo kept teasing me about cuddling with my girlfriend.

@Euric_Knight

is it good

Last season and a bit of the seventh isn't, it sorta ruined it for me but I pretend it didn't happen. It's otherwise good though.

Deleted user

has anyone else watched the Netflix series Voltron

YESSSSS

@IzudekuMidoriya

Has anyone ever wanted to be anti-social but your bf/gf/other calls you like 20 times and you feel so bad about ignoring them, but you just don't want to talk to people. BUT your significant other KEEPS CALLING YOU.
AHHHHHH
"I love you girl but I don't want to talk to people right now,"

@CharBar

Has anyone ever wanted to be anti-social but your bf/gf/other calls you like 20 times and you feel so bad about ignoring them, but you just don't want to talk to people. BUT your significant other KEEPS CALLING YOU.
AHHHHHH

All the damn time

@IzudekuMidoriya

AHHHHHH

All the damn time

She won't stop calling me

Deleted user

Oh dear… it seems I came in at the wrong time (or should I say "came out" ha ha… I'll see myself out).

Anyways, hello! I'm Eden, and I'm full of pure lesbian energy.

@IzudekuMidoriya

HEY Eden Im Grace/Grayson/Gene I'm genderfluid and bi
I am SUPER GAY though.
Just call me Izu my pronouns are usually he/him but they change sometimes
BUT WELCOME TO MADNESS (that is my catchphrase)

Deleted user

Aww thank you! It's nice to meet you, Rain Clouds.

Deleted user

Oh! Well hello there to you, Izu. Nice to meet you as well!