forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Hey Kai, I'm Logan/L, I use they/them or he/him pronouns! I'm genderfluid too (I think.) I just lean more towards masculine and neutral pronouns.

@RedTheLoveless

Hello Kai! Welcome to the chat! I'm Ace/Ang but you can call me Red if it's easier. I'm a human, so any of the big 3 pronouns are fine with me (she/he/they) and I don't really care which one you use for me. I'm also bi/pan but I lean towards girls/nb peeps

@IzudekuMidoriya

I think I have introduced myself already but if not
Hello Kai, I am Grace/Grayson/Gene I am genderfluid
I am usually Grayson, but call me Izu
My pronouns are usually he/him but they do change
I am a bisexual weeb

@hollow-boned

Sup kiddo I'm a trans pan boy, he/him and on here if you rlly wanna address me directly i just go by YK (from my username) cuz i dont wanna use my actual name

Deleted user

Hey Kai. I'm Sebastian, he/him.
Nice to meet ya

Deleted user

I'm Mike, but I'm more normally known as Crisp! I'm Non-Binary, and Pansexual. I'm glad to be here, even if I go half insane from the stupidity of people (not you guys) at times.

Deleted user

And now I am kind of pissed (not really anymore)
The reason I am pissed is because people decide to be assholes. Somebody opened a stall I was in, and threw paper towels at me, and then in gym people decide to bother me, and take my ball.
IK it's stupid to get angry, but yeahhhhh. I don't deal with anger very well.

@thisusernameisalreadytaken

So one time someone asked me why am genderfluid and I told him "because I don't feel like a female or a male" and HE RESPONDED WITH "well you do have a gender" and I slammed my face into the desk

@IzudekuMidoriya

So one time someone asked me why am genderfluid and I told him "because I don't feel like a female or a male" and HE RESPONDED WITH "well you do have a gender" and I slammed my face into the desk

Ya people are confused by that for me as well

@Euric_Knight

I hate dealing with this shit. I get it all the time from certain people.