forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@IzudekuMidoriya

Hi everyone I'm Bridget and I have a crush on a girl and I think I'm bisexual!

Welcome, Bridget I am Grace/Grayson/Gene. I am genderfluid (thats why I have so many names). You can also call me Izu if thats easier. I am bisexual as well. My pronouns are usually he/him, but sometimes they are she/her or they/them

Deleted user

Hi everyone I'm Bridget and I have a crush on a girl and I think I'm bisexual!

(btw, I go by she/her pronouns)

@Moxie group

Just kinda… idk talk about gay shit
Or just about anything
You can ask for advice, or if you’re questions your gender or sexuality you can talk to people who maybe have more experience or potential answers to your questions

@RedTheLoveless

We just talk about stuff. Most of the time it's related to the community but sometimes we just talk about anything and get that camaraderie feeling.

Deleted user

Ok, does anyone have any ideas on how to come out? I'm still closeted… and yeah…

@RedTheLoveless

Ok, does anyone have any ideas on how to come out? I'm still closeted… and yeah…

Well the first two questions for this are:

Do you feel comfortable with the idea of coming out?
Are you in a safe environment to do so?

If either of those answers are "no", "maybe" or "I don't know", I recommend you stay in the closet until you are more comfortable or in a safer sitiation.

@IzudekuMidoriya

Same girl, I live in the closet. Also on this chat, we talk about Everything and anything
Oh and BTW I went to Target yesterday and saw a sign that said #TakePride with A LOT of Gay stuff
I was so happy

Deleted user

Hot Topic has a whole Pride line. FYI everyone. It's really fantastic. You can get shirt with every flag on it.

edit: My Bisexy flag shirt is in the mail.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Lucky isn't the word, but at least you've still got a choice. I was outed and it is not fun
So I agree with Red, stay in the closet until you're sure.

Deleted user

I mean, i think i'm ready to come out, but maybe I don't even have a crush on the girl, but I think I do (the good thing is the girl is pansexual). But then again, I'm only in 6th grade, but I really like this girl…..

Deleted user

SUP MOTHERFUCKERS!
I JUST WENT TO A LGBT YOUTH MEETING AT MY LOCAL YOUTH CRNTER AND I MET A BUNCH OF TRANS PEEPS AND GAY PEEPS AND IT WAS GREAT!

Also, hello, I'm Logan, he/they, yee/haw.

Deleted user

SUP MOTHERFUCKERS!
I JUST WENT TO A LGBT YOUTH MEETING AT MY LOCAL YOUTH CRNTER AND I MET A BUNCH OF TRANS PEEPS AND GAY PEEPS AND IT WAS GREAT!

Hi Logan! Nice to meet you!

@Kanaroli group

SUP MOTHERFUCKERS!

Good evening Logan, I'm Abigail!

Deleted user

Okay, I know not all of you are from the US and even less of you care about politics…
but uh, we have our first gay potential nominee for presidential election. don’t you think that’s amazing??

Deleted user

Eyy. I'm super happy for you my bro! Have any stories you wanna share from it or nah?

Hell yeah! I met some awesome friends, one who's in a band and I'm going to his concert on the weekend, plus, I was added to a group chat!

@IzudekuMidoriya

I mean, i think i'm ready to come out, but maybe I don't even have a crush on the girl, but I think I do (the good thing is the girl is pansexual). But then again, I'm only in 6th grade, but I really like this girl…..

I'm in 6th grade 2 and I just kissed a girl on the cheek. I was born a female

@RedTheLoveless

Eyy. I'm super happy for you my bro! Have any stories you wanna share from it or nah?

Hell yeah! I met some awesome friends, one who's in a band and I'm going to his concert on the weekend, plus, I was added to a group chat!

Nice! That's awesome!

@Simon-Says

Um hi sorry I don't even know if anyone is on here, but I have a problem and my mom isn't here and I don't know who else to go to so I guess I just came here? So, my brain works in a really weird way, and I'm almost certainly not the only one this happens to, but whenever I watch, read, or even hear about something remotely scary, my brain kind of turns it into something terrifying and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to sleep tonight. I watched the movie Truth or Dare, which didn't seem creepy at the time, but with the sun going down, I'm starting to have anxiety/panic attacks, and I really want to cry and um idk what I'm trying to get out of this, but if anyone knows something that could help me, I would really appreciate it.

@Moxie group

When you wanna buy a thomas Sanders Could Be Gayer hoodie (or tshirt really) cause they’re on sale but you can’t cause you’re hella closeted :/