forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@IzudekuMidoriya

I am really happy cause I went to a pottery class I lover pottery
I'm confused cause I have crushes on 3 different girls hand I held hands with 2 of them
IN THE SAME DAY
I don't know which one I would call my girlfriend
One of them moved away and I only talk to her through Snapchat and is VERY clingy
One of them doesn't know what her sexuality is yet and her sister told her Bisexuality might be a phase for her and she beleives her sister but she still likes me
The last one likes both me and a boy and me and her have been good friends for a while
I'm very confused
SEND HELP

@Moxie group

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII have my APUSH exam on friday and it is stressing me out becuase I am not prepared that well. Sooooo guess who's watching all of the crash course us history videos this week?
Also my friends kinda being a jerk and I know I'm annoying her but I don't know why or how so thats fun

@RedTheLoveless

Oof that does suck, Jynnie.

Meanwhile, my brain hurts from a combination of studying court cases for a Government exam on Friday and also reading The Catcher in the Rye. Plus a Physics test later today. Not to mention I have to wait 'til tomorrow for all hell to break loose, making me busy as shit.

Goddammit I just want to graduate alreadyyy

@IzudekuMidoriya

nice
I got shade from my science teacher cause I didn't hear her say something and that messed up a turn in thing and I have a lot of stuff I need to do for a project in her class. Thats fun I still need to edit stuff put together a poster board and other stuff. That teacher shamed me for listening to music even though I didn't listen to music all yesterday. I listen to music cause it centers me. It helps me focus. If I try to work without something like music or Youtube on in the background of working I can't focus. My head feels like its spinning if I don't, so if she wants me to have a panic attack every day she can. I just need to rant. This teacher hates me. She yelled at me for asking a question. I mean it wasn't really yelling but it was an eye roll and a are you stupid tone in her voice. I just can't wait for next year.

@IzudekuMidoriya

Wha- I'm just not going to ask

i'm hungry ok hungry and tired

I'm in the corner of my Social Studies and jamming out the musical playlists. I'm getting the eye from a boy in my class
I also got a mini heart attack today

@V01DtheFae group

I'm in the corner of my Social Studies and jamming out the musical playlists. I'm getting the eye from a boy in my class

oof i'm in spanish soo and i'm in the second seat eep!

@IzudekuMidoriya

Someone saw my mom and told me "I told your mom you are gay,"
I was so scared and upset
But he said JK im not that evil
I almost broke down

@V01DtheFae group

I almost broke down

oof that hurts

@Moxie group

Why is your friend being rude

She gets fed up really easily and I think I just managed to annoy her enough

I almost broke down