forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

I've had classmates come up to ask me if I was gay. I have a boyfriend so obviously i'm gay.

Deleted user

Whenever anyone says "That's gay." or something to that extent, I say back "Well, i'm gay!" No idea why I do it, but I do.

@thisusernameisalreadytaken

same because some people think that gay people are disgusting and that happened to my best friend he was gay since I've known him and he became bullied and really insecure of himself because of it and that is just sad man

Deleted user

Yeah. Luckily, my school just doesn't give a shit most (if not, all) of the time. But still, it's stupid they use it that way.

@Kanaroli group

After testing someone read one of the pins on my bookbag (It said 'Yay for Gay!') and looked at me and said "Wait, are you gay?" and his friend looked at him real quick and said "Dude! It's 2019!!" he then proceeded to turn, look at me and ask "What is your sexual orientation or preference?" and it made me smile

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

After testing someone read one of the pins on my bookbag (It said 'Yay for Gay!') and looked at me and said "Wait, are you gay?" and his friend looked at him real quick and said "Dude! It's 2019!!" he then proceeded to turn, look at me and ask "What is your sexual orientation or preference?" and it made me smile

That is oddly sweet. I like that way of thinking.

@IzudekuMidoriya

Why is your friend being rude

She gets fed up really easily and I think I just managed to annoy her enough

Someone saw my mom and told me "I told your mom you are gay,"
I was so scared and upset
But he said JK im not that evil
I almost broke down

Shit like this is why I'm not out at school

What

Deleted user

Hi everyone I'm Bridget and I have a crush on a girl and I think I'm bisexual!

@RedTheLoveless

Wassup! Welcome to the chat, Bridget! I'm Ace/Ang, but you can also call me Red if that's easier. I'm bi/pan but I lean towards females, and I don't really care what pronouns you use for me. She/He/They/Human/etc.