forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

dying I feel so sick. I might die but I’m going through the whole day, and I forgot I have physical therapy for my scoliosis. I’m absolutely screwed, but at least I get to leave school at 2:00.

I'm sorry. I wish you all the luck and happiness in the world!

@SaltyLasagna

Guys I've been working on self care and trying to destroy my self esteem issues and I think it's working a little bit because I don't feel lonely anymore (I used to feel really lonely if I wasn't in a relationship)

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Guys I've been working on self care and trying to destroy my self esteem issues and I think it's working a little bit because I don't feel lonely anymore (I used to feel really lonely if I wasn't in a relationship)

That's cool! Honestly I'm glad it's working!

Deleted user

Smash those issues yo. They are unworthy

Deleted user

The way i think of it is:

Old misogynistic white men in politics and big corporations benefit from me feeling like shit about myself. Nothing brings me more joy than pissing off old misogynistic white men, so I acknowledge that I am a queen straight to their saggy faces.

Everything I do in life is in spite.

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

That's really awesome! It's a great thing to work towards!

@Tiani

thanks. I just, i feel like people aren’t going to take me seriously if I keep Changing. And I don’t even know if i’m into guys, you know? it’s just confusing and uUUUUGHHHHH

it's alright, take your time, it's not something you can rush. I don't even know if I'm Asexual/Aromantic yet but we'll see as we go.

@Tiani

Funny story tho, my laptop always autocorrects Aromantic to aromatic. So if I do ever type that please understand what I mean

@TeamMezzo group

Old misogynistic white men in politics and big corporations benefit from me feeling like shit about myself. Nothing brings me more joy than pissing off old misogynistic white men, so I acknowledge that I am a queen straight to their saggy faces.

a-the fuck-men

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Funny story tho, my laptop always autocorrects Aromantic to aromatic. So if I do ever type that please understand what I mean

I understand. Autocorrect can get kind of weird.

Deleted user

a-the fuck-men

Winks

@Kanaroli group

Welcome to Notebook! I'm Hobbit, the aroace theatre/book nerd! currently obsessed with sanders sides but yeah she/her pronouns <3

Have I found another?

aljdfhkljhasdlbfzkxjbfjsbdf Hello! Y E S !!
id ask who your favorite side is but seeing as Logan is in your username….
as for me, it' a hard choice but I do have to admit i'm partial towards Patton.

Logan and Virgil are my favorites, I must say I like the left brain sides better than the right.

Lemme slide into this Sanders Sides thread

Lemme join this amazing thread

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Here's the plans! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M8ol7zRudT9R0nWTWrwwqR5YSB0CBj8MY-RsHKaA2IA/edit?usp=sharing

so THIS is the gay agenda! I love it!

CharBar approves. Minor suggestion for world domination plan: May it include dogs as well?

May this include hamsters and other animal friends as well?

Lizarbs and birbs too!

It includes all animals! Even mythical creatures!

Does this include bugs because they might gross some people out

Nope! No bugs except butterflies!

@Euric_Knight

Here's the plans! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M8ol7zRudT9R0nWTWrwwqR5YSB0CBj8MY-RsHKaA2IA/edit?usp=sharing

CharBar approves. Minor suggestion for world domination plan: May it include dogs as well?

Lizarbs and birbs too!

I thought this chat would never discriminate against anyone because of how they look. I guess I was wrong. I'm very disappointed in you. This is an image of a bug called a thorny devil. Scary, right? They're really sweethearts, though. Those looks are just for protection to scare animals off because they apparently taste delicious. I'm ashamed of this discrimination.

@CharBar

Lizarbs and birbs too!

I thought this chat would never discriminate against anyone because of how they look. I guess I was wrong. I'm very disappointed in you. This is an image of a bug called a thorny devil. Scary, right? They're really sweethearts, though. Those looks are just for protection to scare animals off because they apparently taste delicious. I'm ashamed of this discrimination.

so basically me in public

@Euric_Knight

Lizarbs and birbs too!

so basically me in public

That's a mood honestly

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

I have created a detailed conspiracy theory all on my own and I mean detailed look at this:
DD70-E90-C-D782-4-F04-B630-1-F40-B1-F2-D20-B
(You can click to view full version)
I’m gonna show my project partner on Monday because our documentary is gonna be a conspiracy documentary and we need 7 minutes. I think this is our best bet because it’s the most solid out of all our options unless we did Chuck E. Cheese pizza.

@Simon-Says

I got the lead in James and the Giant Peach (SO EXCITING) and so I've been busy and yeah I ovbiously haven't been on in a while XP