forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Overdoneyanoveltropeyesplease

If he’s an ass and he’s white name him Benjamin

Oh my god, I suspect you know an ass who's white named Benjamin as well?

Yeah, and he’s a Boy Scout. Never trust a white Boy Scout, either.

Did you mean: almost every boy scout in existense

There’s just something about them. They all suck.

@TeamMezzo group

@ my nine year old little brother

Deleted user

@ my nine year old little brother

As a scout, I can confirm.

Thor

all you can do is talk about things that are making you suffer it makes you human to feel those feelings if you didn't you wouldn't be allowed to be called human just let them out i am hear to talk if anyone needs to talk i have been through hell and back so i know how it feels to keep the emotions in but this is a safe place to talk

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

all you can do is talk about things that are making you suffer it makes you human to feel those feelings if you didn't you wouldn't be allowed to be called human just let them out i am hear to talk if anyone needs to talk i have been through hell and back so i know how it feels to keep the emotions in but this is a safe place to talk

Qell said my friend.
I'm here as well.

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Qell said my friend.
I'm here as well.

P R E A C H
I may not have any good advice, but if there's one thing I'm good at, it's listening. If it's something personal, My DMs are your DMs.

Or Jason.

I was knew a Jason, but he spelled it like Jhason and his parents were hippie church pastors. His wife’s name is Brittany and they had a son that they named some bullshit name probably from the Bible or some shit. Idk. That church is what drove me from Christianity. It was so…brainwashed.

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

I couldn't agree more!

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Or Jason.

I was knew a Jason, but he spelled it like Jhason and his parents were hippie church pastors. His wife’s name is Brittany and they had a son that they named some bullshit name probably from the Bible or some shit. Idk. That church is what drove me from Christianity. It was so…brainwashed.

I'm intrigued now. What do you mean by brainwashed? Was it like a cult or something?

Or Jason.

I'm intrigued now. What do you mean by brainwashed? Was it like a cult or something?

I typed out this huge response to that, and it deleted. It took me like 20 minutes and I’m really mad about it.
To sum it up: I don’t think they knew they were doing it, they were just all seriously misguided and had such deep, yet hidden flaws that it was creepy af.
I was majorly depressed during that time, so I was easliy manipulated. I haven’t talked to any of them since I saw one of the pastors’ kids working at Chick-fil-A. She just said hi, talked to me for a bit and then went back to work. She didn’t say anything about me suddenly disappearing, or the time I was in crisis and called one of the youth group’s members in hysterics, sobbing and saying really cryptic stuff like, “It’s all over. It’s all over. They won’t let me go. I can’t go anymore. It’s all over.” (Yeah, I know.) and then abruptly hung up. So. Idk. I feel like that’s a very concerning red flag that no one ever addressed.
I almost want to go back to see if they get all excited that I’m back, go up during there worship session, looking Iike I’m about to lay own some profound knowledge, and just come out as bisexual and agnostic and then just hand them the mic back and leave.

@HighPockets group

I really really want to do Pride art of my characters but I cannot draw.
Jynnie can't draw, Jynnie can't draw, she only reads books and she cannot draw even if she's reading a how-to-draw book!
I really want to draw my polysexual knight Ayla Thorn in a teeshirt with a pocket on it and the poly flag colors in the pocket. A 'poly pocket', because puns.

Deleted user

I really want to draw my polysexual knight Ayla Thorn in a teeshirt with a pocket on it and the poly flag colors in the pocket. A 'poly pocket', because puns.

I love that.

@HighPockets group

I love that.

PuNs!!!!

Deleted user

I love that.

PuNs!!!!

Yup!

@HighPockets group

I love that.

PuNs!!!!

Yup!

Is it bad I have a favorite pun?
"Send for me tomorrow, and you shall find me a grave man."

Deleted user

I love that.

PuNs!!!!

Yup!

No, I have a favourite pun too.
"Want to test my knowledge on birds? Well, toucan play at that game"

@HighPockets group

I love that.

PuNs!!!!

Yup!

ICONIC!

Deleted user

I love that.

PuNs!!!!

Yup!

ICONIC!

Mm hmm