forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

I'm Quoiromantic!

Uhm.. Please explain?

Quoiromantic is more generally described as: Being unsure if you experience attraction or not. Being unable to understand attraction as a concept or feeling. Finding the concept of attraction to be inaccessible, inapplicable, nonsensical!

@The-Magician group

I'm Quoiromantic!

Uhm.. Please explain?

Quoiromantic is more generally described as: Being unsure if you experience attraction or not. Being unable to understand attraction as a concept or feeling. Finding the concept of attraction to be inaccessible, inapplicable, nonsensical!

Oh I see! I've never heard of that before.. Interesting

Deleted user

I'm Quoiromantic!

Uhm.. Please explain?

Oh I see! I've never heard of that before.. Interesting

Yeah! I found it and looked it up… Then I realized that… Wow, this is me and I'm a fucking idiot.

@primaldesire

This is just so wholesome, oh my god. I have to go to bed, talk to you guys tomorrow. Don't get yourselves into trouble now!

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

This is just so wholesome, oh my god. I have to go to bed, talk to you guys tomorrow. Don't get yourselves into trouble now!

Good night, sweet Prince! See you tomorrow man. I look forward to it

@The-Magician group

Sleep well darling, I'm not making any promises about trouble though ;)

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Goodnight! Sweet dreams! (I am trouble…)

@Euric_Knight

Hey y'all

What's up Euric?

I got back from a trip to Canada last night and now I have a bracelet with a scorpion in it that I named Bird

Deleted user

hi guys I am sorry to bother and I know I said was leaving the general chat but I think I might be bi and I don’t have anyone to talk to about it so i’m freaking out a bit.(I’d i was Bi, it would be more of a 80:20 ratio than a 50:50. :0))