forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Welcome everyone! I'm so glad you joined! I'm Midnight and I'm a bisexual female! If you ever need a friend I'll be here!

you're bi??

Yes.

I didn't know that lmao

becomes shy

DONT BE SHY LOVELY IM BI TOO WE CAN BE BI TOGETHER

Thank you! I've never been supported about this, so naturally I'm shy about it.

Oh, hun.
You're accepted and supported here!

Deleted user

We're sharks and everyone is our prey. No one is safe

(evil cackle. lighting and thunder strike)

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Thank you guys! My family hates it and a lot of people at my school look down on me for it.

Well we don't, and you should tell those people at your school but they need to mind their own damn business. You're a badass kiddo. We all know that.

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Thank you guys! My family hates it and a lot of people at my school look down on me for it.

Well we don't, and you should tell those people at your school but they need to mind their own damn business. You're a badass kiddo. We all know that.

Yeah! Nothing to lose. They already hate me.

@SaltyLasagna

Welcome everyone! I'm so glad you joined! I'm Midnight and I'm a bisexual female! If you ever need a friend I'll be here!

you're bi??

Yes.

I didn't know that lmao

becomes shy

Wait I'm sorry, don't be shy! I'm pan, I just never heard you say you were bi so I was kind of surprised lol

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

you're bi??

Yes.

I didn't know that lmao

becomes shy

Wait I'm sorry, don't be shy! I'm pan, I just never heard you say you were bi so I was kind of surprised lol

I don't talk about it much. I'm just nervous about saying it.

Deleted user

Let them hate all they want. It doesn't affect you. You are the Killer Queen. Slay your haters and eat their hearts, the unworthy bastards. You'll have way more support if you love yourself first.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

you're bi??

Yes.

I didn't know that lmao

becomes shy

I don't talk about it much. I'm just nervous about saying it.

Well in any case, you've always got me to vent to. And don't let those bigots in your town hold you back either. It's not like it's a bad thing to be bi. Or any other sexuality.

Deleted user

Excuse me but….
Fuck that. You shouldn't have to keep who you are locked away where the rest of the world can't see it. Screw it all.

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Let them hate all they want. It doesn't affect you. You are the Killer Queen. Slay your haters and eat their hearts, the unworthy bastards. You'll have way more support if you love yourself first.

It's hard to love myself. I've gotten so much hate from people. Before I meet you guys, I almost paid somebody to break a few ribs so I could get out of school.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

It's hard to love myself. I've gotten so much hate from people. Before I meet you guys, I almost paid somebody to break a few ribs so I could get out of school.

Midnight. No matter how much hate you get from them, you'll get more love from us. And you can use that hate to bring them toppling down. Because I'll tell you what. You're simply divine. You have strength within you that you haven't even tapped into, and no matter what they think of you, you'll always be you. And you are an amazing person so stay that person. Don't be afraid to try new things, Learn, and Grow, but always be yourself.

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Midnight. No matter how much hate you get from them, you'll get more love from us. And you can use that hate to bring them toppling down. Because I'll tell you what. You're simply divine. You have strength within you that you haven't even tapped into, and no matter what they think of you, you'll always be you. And you are an amazing person so stay that person. Don't be afraid to try new things, Learn, and Grow, but always be yourself.

I will. If it weren't for all of you, I know I wouldn't be here. I'm going to keep going because of Notebook.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I will. If it weren't for all of you, I know I wouldn't be here. I'm going to keep going because of Notebook.

I'm proud of you. I'm proud that you are a strong, valuable member of this community, and I'm proud that you have again and again, divide, and smash my expectations, you have again and again, divide, and smash my expectations, shooting higher and higher like a bullet, or a rocket, or an angel. Kiddo you're a Masterpiece of the highest order. And don't let anybody, ANYBODY tell you otherwise or they'll get my or your foot about 3 feet up their ass.

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

I'm proud of you. I'm proud that you are a strong, valuable member of this community, and I'm proud that you have again and again, divide, and smash my expectations, you have again and again, divide, and smash my expectations, shooting higher and higher like a bullet, or a rocket, or an angel. Kiddo you're a Masterpiece of the highest order. And don't let anybody, ANYBODY tell you otherwise or they'll get my or your foot about 3 feet up their ass.

I won't let anybody tell me otherwise! Who cares what they think when I have all of you!

@Tylerrr-M-P

Hi guys. Just want to introduce myself to the people who joined while I was gone.
Hello, I'm Tyler. I'm a bisexual dude. He/him, please.
I believe I created this chat? Anywhom, I'm so glad to be back. Love y'all. :)

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I won't let anybody tell me otherwise! Who cares what they think when I have all of you!

And you continue to make me proud. I shouldn't expect any less. Even if I did you'd still surpass that expectation.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Hi guys. Just want to introduce myself to the people who joined while I was gone.
Hello, I'm Tyler. I'm a bisexual dude. He/him, please.
I believe I created this chat? Anywhom, I'm so glad to be back. Love y'all. :)

Hello. It's a pleasure to meet you. Most people on here call me Shuri. Omnisexual male, he/him.