forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Welcome to Notebook! I'm Hobbit, the aroace theatre/book nerd! currently obsessed with sanders sides but yeah she/her pronouns <3

Have I found another?

@thehobbit

Welcome to Notebook! I'm Hobbit, the aroace theatre/book nerd! currently obsessed with sanders sides but yeah she/her pronouns <3

Have I found another?

aljdfhkljhasdlbfzkxjbfjsbdf Hello! Y E S !!
id ask who your favorite side is but seeing as Logan is in your username….
as for me, it' a hard choice but I do have to admit i'm partial towards Patton.

@Euric_Knight

Hey new peeps, I'm Euric your friendly neighborhood pan. I'm currently questioning my gender, but really I'm cool with whatever pronouns you wanna use for me.

@TeamMezzo group

Okay, just gonna do this for my own dysphoric sake so that way I have a bio with my gender and etc.

Hey! I'm ZJ, a pan/biromantic(still working on it. dating a genderfluid human so I suppose panromantic but idk for sure yet) grey-asexual demigirl from Cornfield, USA. Xe/xer/xers pronouns are wonderful to refer to me with, but if neopronouns are hard to remember for you, then they/them/theirs work great! Wonderful to meet all of you!

Deleted user

Have I found another?

Logan and Virgil are my favorites, I must say I like the left brain sides better than the right.

@thehobbit

……i dont know what that means………….. what sides are supposed to be what??
but also the right and left brain specialties thing is not true. it's a myth.

@Euric_Knight

Have I found another?

Logan and Virgil are my favorites, I must say I like the left brain sides better than the right.

Lemme slide into this Sanders Sides thread

@SaltyLasagna

Welcome everyone! I'm so glad you joined! I'm Midnight and I'm a bisexual female! If you ever need a friend I'll be here!

you're bi??

Yes.

I didn't know that lmao

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Welcome everyone! I'm so glad you joined! I'm Midnight and I'm a bisexual female! If you ever need a friend I'll be here!

you're bi??

Yes.

I didn't know that lmao

becomes shy

@TeamMezzo group

you're bi??

Yes.

I didn't know that lmao

becomes shy

DONT BE SHY LOVELY IM BI TOO WE CAN BE BI TOGETHER

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

you're bi??

Yes.

I didn't know that lmao

becomes shy

DONT BE SHY LOVELY IM BI TOO WE CAN BE BI TOGETHER

Thank you! I've never been supported about this, so naturally I'm shy about it.