forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Uuuuuuuuh, hi. I'm Alex. I'm a genderfluid pansexual. Just looking for someone to talk to lol.

Why hello there! Most people around here call me Shuri and I'd like to be your friend if you let me.

@primaldesire

Uuuuuuuuh, hi. I'm Alex. I'm a genderfluid pansexual. Just looking for someone to talk to lol.

Why hello there! Most people around here call me Shuri and I'd like to be your friend if you let me.

gasp look at me, making friends. Never thought the day would come, lol.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

It's truly no problem. I like making friends. And I haven't seen much of you, but from First Impressions alone you seem very nice. So yeah I'd like to be your friend.

@The-Magician group

Hey Alex, I'm Lee! I'm about to pass out but I will gladly be your friend if you wanted!!

@primaldesire

Hey Alex, I'm Lee! I'm about to pass out but I will gladly be your friend if you wanted!!

Ah, please don't pass out ;-;. And if you do, make sure it is on something soft so you don't get hurt!

@The-Magician group

Ah, please don't pass out ;-;. And if you do, make sure it is on something soft so you don't get hurt!

I'm good don't worry about me! Shuri's kept me awake! Still, it's nice to meet you!!!!

Deleted user

Hello– I'm Eris. :) Welcome

Deleted user

Heyo Alex!
I'm Wren, pansexual and genderfluid(I think that's right?) Welcome!!!

@PuffPoff

Ooooh new person hello!
I'm Puffy, a panromantic female who's questioning her sexuality. Welcome, we're glad to have you here!

Deleted user

Poyo! (Hello in Kirby language) Kylee, weeabo, Lesbian, gamer, I draw, describes me entirely.

Deleted user

Hello! I was sick today!

Oh. You feeling better?

Hhahahah! A bit! I was really dizzy and felt like I was going to pass out! Now, all I have is a fucking headache but I have to pretend like I don't because my school has a trip tomorrow!

@primaldesire

So, Alex, how do you feel about hugs and GOOD VIBES?

LOVE 'EM

Deleted user

LOVE 'EM

Good!
There's lots of those around here!
take some yeets Alex some hugs and GOOD VIBES

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Hello Alex! I'm Midnight, a female bisexual that uses she/her pronouns. I'd love to be your friend too if you let me!

@primaldesire

LOVE 'EM

Good!
There's lots of those around here!
take some yeets Alex some hugs and GOOD VIBES

thank you very muvh!