forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@SaltyLasagna

I just got two very different responses for the glasses thing wow
And I look like a nerd with glasses lol, I've tried some on before they're not a good look for me

@HighPockets group

same
speaking of eyes this is off topic but I think I might need glasses

I need new glasses too (my prescription for my ''''good'''' eye it's just slightly less bad is getting a lot worse so I need to get new lenses.) But I love the frames I have and they're retired so rip.

@HighPockets group

And I look like a nerd with glasses lol, I've tried some on before they're not a good look for me

Definitely check the things at the eye doctor's place about what frames are right for your face shape, and remember: it's more important to get good glasses than to get them right away unless you have really really really bad vision. If you don't like the glasses at the eye doctor/first place you go to, you don't need to get them there. Wait until you find the right kind since they can last for a pretty long time. Also if they offer a buy one get one deal, 10/10 recommend getting prescription sunglasses. Best investment of my life.

@actual-fandom-trash

I'm due for new glasses right now. My prescription hasn't gotten that much worse but they said I could get new glasses anyway. And I was at the doc's office and I just stood there because I COULDN'T DECIDE WHAT GLASSES I WANTED
I still haven't chosen btw and its not like I disliked the glasses. I just couldn't choose. That's my indecisiveness for ya

@SaltyLasagna

Definitely check the things at the eye doctor's place about what frames are right for your face shape, and remember: it's more important to get good glasses than to get them right away unless you have really really really bad vision. If you don't like the glasses at the eye doctor/first place you go to, you don't need to get them there. Wait until you find the right kind since they can last for a pretty long time. Also if they offer a buy one get one deal, 10/10 recommend getting prescription sunglasses. Best investment of my life.

I hope I remember all that 2 months from now lol (I can't get an appointment until April)

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Ya know life might suck a lot but i'm listening to Queen so i have that right now
Like I'm having the most anxiety ridden day I've had in a long long time

I'm here for you my darling! Looove you!!!

@SaltyLasagna

you know your life is completely falling apart when you catch yourself thinking "if I could just have a little bit of cocaine, just once, for a little energy and confidence so I can get through this exhausting day, that'd be great"

Deleted user

you know your life is completely falling apart when you catch yourself thinking "if I could just have a little bit of cocaine, just once, for a little energy and confidence so I can get through this exhausting day, that'd be great"

mm hmm.
or when you're so desperate for sleep, you'd roofie yourself

@SaltyLasagna

mm hmm.

what a mood

Deleted user

mm hmm.

what a mood

I've had both of those thoughts on the same day. Which is sad considering my age

@SaltyLasagna

mm hmm.

what a mood

I've had both of those thoughts on the same day. Which is sad considering my age

lmao how old are you

Deleted user

mm hmm.

what a mood

lmao how old are you

A fucking 13 year old should not be that desperate.

@SaltyLasagna

mm hmm.

what a mood

lmao how old are you

wow you seem a lot older than 13, damn
I'm (almost) 17 but that's not that much better lol

Deleted user

mm hmm.

what a mood

lmao how old are you

Everyone thinks I'm older than I am. That's what happens when you grew up with a bunch of 15 year olds and parents like mine.
Neither of us should have to wish we had cocaine

@HighPockets group

I hope I remember all that 2 months from now lol (I can't get an appointment until April)

Just PM me when you have your appointment and I can help you out!

@SaltyLasagna

mm hmm.

what a mood

lmao how old are you

Everyone thinks I'm older than I am. That's what happens when you grew up with a bunch of 15 year olds and parents like mine.
Neither of us should have to wish we had cocaine

Oh lol I'm the oldest child so I can't relate
but yeah you're right, wishing we had drugs isn't healthy. Like lately I've just been thinking "heroin sounds like a pretty neat idea considering the amount of stress I'm under right now" but then I have to remind myself that turning to drugs isn't how normal people deal with stress lmao