forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Yo, Lex is sad and I think I know more then what they told you guys.
Would you like to hear it?

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I really don't, but okay XD

Nooooooo you deserve all the happiness the world can provide

everyone here deserves the best except me

You hush up too.
You deserve the best too.

@RedTheLoveless

Of course we would. We're all worried about Lex and their seemingly rather sudden dissapearance…

@Euric_Knight

Of course we would. We're all worried about Lex and their seemingly rather sudden dissapearance…

Yeah, what's happening?

@actual-fandom-trash

Yeah, what's happening?

Yeah as long as they don't mind

Deleted user

Of course…

Okay, I just got the okay from them to tell y'all.

Lex, as you know, is struggling with their mental health and a lot of other things. What you probably don't know is that Lex is in a household, not an abusive one, but one that constantly degrades them mentally and verbally. They were yelled at for having this site and once their parents looked over the contents said that: "These people are not your real friends", "This site is inappropriate for someone your age.", and a few other things that I do not feel comfortable sharing for them. By now, Lex's parents have lowered their self-esteem and a lot of other important things. They left the site in fear that one, you guys would see them for who they truly are and two, that their parents would come on here and figure out things they have only told you.

There is more, but this is all that me and Lex are willing to share.

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Shit, mate. That sounds like it may very well be an abusive household. Mentally, I mean. If Lex is struggling with their mental health already, that could actually be dangerous. Keep an eye on them, please. Things might take a turn for the worst, and it'd be horrible if something actually happened. I don't know if it's actually against the law, but that's a really toxic place for Lex to be and I feel bad that I can't do anything to help…Just let them know that we're worried and that should they come back, we'll more than likely accept them for "who they really are"–I think a lot of that part might just be in their head.

Deleted user

Imagine how I feel, I'm unable to help one of my est friends and I have to watch them suffer.