forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@ember-chan-will-never-forget-you

Guess which asexual just realised that their Psychology class is going to spend and ENTIRE WEEK going over "hormones and sex".
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
its gonna be so heteronormative and amananormative and it's gonna SUCK

AND GUESS WHAT my BIBLE class is having us write an essay about our age, race, disabilities, gender, religion and SEXUAL ORIENTATION……… and discuss it with the class
within the first
we're going to have an entire class discussion on human sexuality
will I out myself
who knows
I dont know
im panicking about something due in a month because I dont wanna talk about it. like, no one is entitled to that information simply by existing like……….. WHY ARE WE SHARING THAT PERSONAL PAPER WITH THE CLASS????? IT COULD START FIGHTS AND MAKE PEOPLE'S LIVES MISERABLE!!!!!

am I overreacting, probably, does it feel like it, no.

Yikes.
My bio class is gonna do a project where you have to choose a guy in the class and use punnett squares to see what your kid would look like…..

ummm that's a little weird

Deleted user

I don't like crying in front of people because I can just feel their pity towards me and I hate it so frickin much.

Yep. Pretty much explains why I try holding back tears. Pity makes me feel even worse, which makes me cry more, comfort doesn’t help me either because sometimes I take something someone says to me while I’m already upset the wrong way and get even worse.

I don't like crying in front of people because I can just feel their pity towards me and I hate it so frickin much.

Yep. Pretty much explains why I try holding back tears. Pity makes me feel even worse, which makes me cry more, comfort doesn’t help me either because sometimes I take something someone says to me while I’m already upset the wrong way and get even worse.

yeeeeessssss

@RedTheLoveless

Yikes.
My bio class is gonna do a project where you have to choose a guy in the class and use punnett squares to see what your kid would look like…..

ummm that's a little weird

I did that freshman year, but not with another person. I basically fused two superheroes together to see if their children would get any of their traits (I ended up with Doctor Who and She-Hulk).
Most of their children were powerless and normal humans, sadly.

@RedTheLoveless

That's exactly why. Sometimes I'm okay with crying in front of like, my parents, my brother, or one trusted friend at a time. Hugs are almost always a requirement that way I don't see the person's face and find pity sitting there…

Deleted user

One time, I showed up to school crying, and everyone noticed, but then, like 5 other people were crying the next day, and no one noticed. It bothers me because worrying doesn't help, just let me cry in peace

One time, I showed up to school crying, and everyone noticed, but then, like 5 other people were crying the next day, and no one noticed. It bothers me because worrying doesn't help, just let me cry in peace

yes exactly and also ur username is cool

Deleted user

yes exactly and also ur username is cool

Thanks! It's a Fall Out Boy and Panic! At the Disco reference. Your's is cool too!

@RedTheLoveless

I feel extremely overwhelmed with school and my health isn't good and everything feels like crap so yeah

yeets so many hugs and blankets at Euric

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I feel extremely overwhelmed with school and my health isn't good and everything feels like crap so yeah

follows Lee's example and yeets blankets, hugs, tea, and scones at Euric

@Euric_Knight

follows Lee's example and yeets blankets, hugs, tea, and scones at Euric

Aw thank you