forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@thehobbit

Guess which asexual just realised that their Psychology class is going to spend and ENTIRE WEEK going over "hormones and sex".
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
its gonna be so heteronormative and amananormative and it's gonna SUCK

AND GUESS WHAT my BIBLE class is having us write an essay about our age, race, disabilities, gender, religion and SEXUAL ORIENTATION……… and discuss it with the class
within the first
we're going to have an entire class discussion on human sexuality
will I out myself
who knows
I dont know
im panicking about something due in a month because I dont wanna talk about it. like, no one is entitled to that information simply by existing like……….. WHY ARE WE SHARING THAT PERSONAL PAPER WITH THE CLASS????? IT COULD START FIGHTS AND MAKE PEOPLE'S LIVES MISERABLE!!!!!

am I overreacting, probably, does it feel like it, no.

Deleted user

Guess which asexual just realised that their Psychology class is going to spend and ENTIRE WEEK going over "hormones and sex".

AND GUESS WHAT my BIBLE class is having us write an essay about our age, race, disabilities, gender, religion and SEXUAL ORIENTATION……… and discuss it with the class
within the first
will I out myself
who knows
I dont know
im panicking about something due in a month because I dont wanna talk about it. like, no one is entitled to that information simply by existing like……….. WHY ARE WE SHARING THAT PERSONAL PAPER WITH THE CLASS????? IT COULD START FIGHTS AND MAKE PEOPLE'S LIVES MISERABLE!!!!!

Not really. I'm pansexual but i still hate those things

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

within the first
will I out myself
who knows
I dont know

Fellow frying pan!
(But fr, fellow pan person!)

Deleted user

within the first
will I out myself
who knows
I dont know

Fellow frying pan!

I hate it when people ask if I love pans. I mean the sexuality yeah. the cookware. No

@thehobbit

No.
You're not.
It's a fascinating subject to explore but in PUBLIC!?

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!
Like, id be fine discussing SOME of that in class ant turning in the essay to our teacher and stuff but like that situation could force kids to out themselves or force themselves deeper into the closet out of fear of the reactions of their peers. like that discussion could literally force me to out myself to the entire class. I dont want to do that. I have outed myself to exactly ONE person on campus, my roommate. and I only did that after weeks of indecision and knowing beforehand her opinion on LGBT+issues.
no
WHY?????

@SaltyLasagna

I would be a bitch about it and half avoid the prompt, discussing my race, age, and gender/sex (which are things people can see pretty clearly) but then talk about how things like my beliefs, sexuality, and disablities are personal things that I should never be required to disclose for a grade. They're something I choose to share with people I trust deeply.
Idk maybe I would've written a whole paragraph about my trust issues.
Either way I'd never write anything about myself that I didn't want to for class, and if I got points taken away for it I'd bitch about it to the principal or school district

@ember-chan-will-never-forget-you

within the first
will I out myself
who knows
I dont know

Fellow frying pan!

another pansexual human has joined the chat

Deleted user

I would be a bitch about it and half avoid the prompt, discussing my race, age, and gender/sex (which are things people can see pretty clearly) but then talk about how things like my beliefs, sexuality, and disablities are personal things that I should never be required to disclose for a grade. They're something I choose to share with people I trust deeply.
Idk maybe I would've written a whole paragraph about my trust issues.
Either way I'd never write anything about myself that I didn't want to for class, and if I got points taken away for it I'd bitch about it to the principal or school district

Technically they can't make you do that. LIKE TF. IT'S-A LAW