forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Becfromthedead group

Yeah, I think the "they're just normal people" bit is cool, but it was just never even vaguely hinted at in the books. You have to be active in the fandom to know. It's more of a "death of the author" thing to me than anything else… Does anyone know how many years later she brought it up?

Deleted user

Also, she DEFENDED Johnny depp when he was accused of assault! AND she’s liked transphobic tweets

@thehobbit

Dumbledore DID see Grindelwald in the mirror of Erised tho so like…….. it's gay if you squint but seeing as something is gonna have to happen where they confront each other and stuff HOPEFULLY they will include something about them being gay.

yeah almost the entire fandom is refusing to acknowledge Cursed Child as cannon and the fandom is definitely in a "death of the author" situation not only with Dumbledore's rep but because of Nagini being to only asian, more specifically Korean, representation and they have problems with how they made her submissive to a white man feeding harmful stereotypes.

it's a bad situation, but I still can help but love the series. I hate to support Johnny Depp and this whole bad situation but I really care about the good autistic rep and it's one of my special interests so im really torn.

@Becfromthedead group

The whole situation is unfortunate. There are some good things (like Newt, obviously), but there are so many bad things… I haven't seen the movie, but my friend gave me a brief plot synopsis because idk if I'm ever going to see it.

@thehobbit

Anyone else see Bodhi Rook as autistic?? Because I have since I first saw Rogue One.

honestly, I only saw Rogue one once because ive been trying to catch up on so many other things but im always down for any autistic character headcannons tbh

Thor

i agree the longer you are with him the harder it is to let go
i should know i was in a lot of relationships that were like that i did not like the person i was turning into so i ended it and you probably won't like the person you are going to turn into

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Yep! Also my aunt got me a tee shirt that has an axolotl holding an ace flag. It says "Ace and Awesome" and I love it but I'm a little nervous about wearing it to school because I don't want to be put on the spot about it…

@thehobbit

guys, I think im stressed.
Classes start today, I didnt sleep well last night, I woke up two hours ago, and I have my first class in three hours.

it's the first day of the semester and im already going crazy.