forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Becfromthedead group

I would but im using a keurig to make it and I dont know what setting to use

Oh, fun… You could just fill a mug, and pour it into the cup up to the line from there?

@thehobbit

im just gonna try ten and see how it goes

for the ramen packets you pu the noodles in water, like double the sise of the dry noodles and microwave it for like two minutes

Deleted user

If it's in a cup, yes, just to the line… Does anyone know how to microwave a ramen packet though? Supposedly you can do it, but I never see microwave instructions on the back of those, and I'm lowkey afraid of microwaves, so I'm not experimenting with that.

You can just get some really hot water and put the ramen into it and let it sit. My friend and I do that sometimes

@Becfromthedead group

Okay, cool. I have some packets sitting around, and I haven't been able to use them because contrary to some people's beliefs, college kids are not usually functioning adults.

Deleted user

Okay, so I draw, and I want to do a charity thing where I draw, like, characatues or something like that. I'm donating the money to a children's hospital, but I have no clue what to charge per picture. Any suggestions?

@thehobbit

TRUTH!!!
thankfully ten ounces is the correct ammount of water for cup of noodles so YAAAY!

also you could just eat the ramen noodles dry with the seasoning
i forgot to mention that you add the seasoning after microwaving because it tastes better that way

@SaltyLasagna

Okay, so I draw, and I want to do a charity thing where I draw, like, characatues or something like that. I'm donating the money to a children's hospital, but I have no clue what to charge per picture. Any suggestions?

this depends on the size and difficulty of the drawing, and the amount of time taken to complete. Pose, shading, coloring, background, etc. are all factors of price.

Deleted user

Depends on your medium, the size of each picture, and how quickly you can produce art, plus how much you think people are willing to spend.

I'm pretty fast, like maybe 20 minutes per picture, and about the size of a standard piece of paper.

@CharBar

I left when someone said they were related to a mass murderer and came back to what I think is a how to on cup o noodles

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I left when someone said they were related to a mass murderer and came back to what I think is a how to on cup o noodles

That's me! I'm related to a famous mass murderer from the Revolutionary era.
Slaughtered an entire town.

@CharBar

That's me! I'm related to a famous mass murderer from the Revolutionary era.
Slaughtered an entire town.

That right there is one hell of an accomplishment. Do you know if he got caught?

@CharBar

Aha I've thought of something kinda cool, my cousin is a professional hockey player? I mean it's not as cool as you guys but it's a thing

naw, thats totally tubular. Have you met him?