forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@thehobbit

is facepalming so much bc I just realised that one of my characters that I thought was straight is in fact gay

for reference ive been working on the same story on and off for about three(3) years

@basil_

girls are amazing and i will never be able to understand straight girls but o well

right?? girls are so pretty (except for me)

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

dies bc of too much adorable

Speaking of adorable GOD I wish I had a cell phone so I could show y'all this character I just drew. She's a gym leader for a fakemon(fanmade Pokemon thing. yes I like Pokemon, please don't hurt me) region I've been working on and I love her with my whole heart. Her type is fairy and I've decided that she is going to be a memelord.

@actual-fandom-trash

girls are amazing and i will never be able to understand straight girls but o well

i refuse to accept that. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

@actual-fandom-trash

dies bc of too much adorable

Speaking of adorable GOD I wish I had a cell phone so I could show y'all this character I just drew. She's a gym leader for a fakemon(fanmade Pokemon thing. yes I like Pokemon, please don't hurt me) region I've been working on and I love her with my whole heart. Her type is fairy and I've decided that she is going to be a memelord.

awww I wanna see her!! SOunds awesmoe

@thehobbit

this is completely unrelated to anything but does anyone know if the documents section is private or if other people can see it??

@Becfromthedead group

It's private for now. I think andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) might be working on making them shareable like other pages, though, because I suggested document sharing in the suggestions thread, only to find out that's something coming in the future probably.

@basil_

oof but everyone is pretty help

@actual-fandom-trash

everyone is in fact pretty

@thehobbit

It's private for now. I think andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) might be working on making them shareable like other pages, though, because I suggested document sharing in the suggestions thread, only to find out that's something coming in the future probably.

okay cool bc I saw that it would show you how long a document will take to read and i might've pasted my entire completed rough draft of my story into a document and panicked a little because I haven't edited it yet and it's awful and I just wanted to know how long it would take to read the whole thing and really dont want to let the whole world see it bc its really bad rt now

@basil_

everyone is in fact pretty

yes, yes

@thehobbit

that's cool! I just use the documents to hold the information about creatures and races and stuff that I dont have pages for bc im not a premium user

i found out that it would take a little over six hours to read my entire rough draft from start to finish

@thehobbit

its just a story that I want to be able to write out and complete and maybe be a book one day possibly who knows if that'll hapen. I started writing it because I wanted to write a story about a ghost trying to eat a hamburger and I started worldbuilding and building characters and it spiraled into its own thing that's bigger and cooler that I thought it would ever be.
I have occasionally tried to participate in Nano but since it always lands around finals time ive always struggled to keep up writing it for very long.
so it pretty much just a WIP