forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Moxie group

Guys one of my friends who just figured out he's bi (one of the ones idk if I feel comfortable coming out to) texted me and asked me what nail polish colors I have and I'm bringing a couple to school tomorrow and I'm gonna paint his nails. idk why I'm so happy about this. just cause like I'm helping him explore a new side of himself? and cause he asked me when he's definitly closer with two other people in our friend group? idk I just think its cool for some reason

@Norepinephrinxx

Basically 2 friends live in a small town that has a lot of drug action and a bit of minor gang stuff but then a gang hits their town and murders keep happening so the 2 friends, Alfie and Sherwood decide to make a documentary about it and try to find evidence and clues and things but they very quickly get in way over their heads (I'm bad at explaining things)

@Becfromthedead group

Yeah, that sounds cool, Nore! It's a great take on a murder mystery, and I'd totally love to read something like that. I wish you the best of luck in getting the story written!