forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@-Love, Blue

whats fluff?

gasp
It's like the day in english class with simon and bram like cute little stuff in writing, like hugging and cuddling and stuff

oooooooooooooooooooooh yes do that please

@SaltyLasagna

whenever I write arguments in my stories they usually end up being major plot points and blowing up into something huge
like the argument between Cade and James that led to James angrily running away in the middle of the night and was found dead in the morning
I write too much sadness :')

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

whenever I write arguments in my stories they usually end up being major plot points and blowing up into something huge
like the argument between Cade and James that led to James angrily running away in the middle of the night and was found dead in the morning

This story is pretty fluffy so there's not much sad…

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

S H U R I

OWW I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE CONTEXT BUT…

IF HE CRIES…

I CRY

The context is that a kud came to their city/town with special powers looking for his dad who is a god, and they made a promise to him to help because they've been on adventures before…

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I wish I could write a solid argument… I've got exactly one in my WIP, and while it kind of works, usually arguments I write end up really stupid-sounding.

Oh. That sucks…

@SaltyLasagna

This story is pretty fluffy so there's not much sad…

lol I need some fluff in my life