forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@thehobbit

I HAVENT FINISHED MY MIDTERM AND ITS DUE TOMORROW !!!!
GUESS WHO ISNT SLEEPING FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER HOUR HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
im gonna die I have four essays due friday and I havent started one of them and its ten pages long and I dont know how to write it

@SaltyLasagna

I HAVENT FINISHED MY MIDTERM AND ITS DUE TOMORROW !!!!
GUESS WHO ISNT SLEEPING FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER HOUR HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
im gonna die I have four essays due friday and I havent started one of them and its ten pages long and I dont know how to write it

story of my life dude
just BS your way through and pray to Jesus you survive

@thehobbit

thats litteraly what's gonna happen. im just gonna use like half a page long quotes and BS my way to at least a C because I mean.hey. C's get degrees am I right or am I right?!

@SaltyLasagna

thats litteraly what's gonna happen. im just gonna use like half a page long quotes and BS my way to at least a C because I mean.hey. C's get degrees am I right or am I right?!

oh my god I fuckign wish

@thehobbit

oh my god I fuckign wish

but they do get degrees, you can graduate with all Cs that's how college works, its also a frequently quoted phrase on campus around finals week lol

@thehobbit

At this point tho I just wanna get through the semester lol, I have so much to do yet here I am procrastinating my life away. lol. its so bad. I need better time management skills.