forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@SaltyLasagna

I have a hair band but my hair is too short for it. And I wish I could borrow that hair clip thing lol this is really getting on my nerves

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I might bleach my hair… I like that look…

Careful, you could damage your hair if you do it too much…

I know… I know what can happen if you fuck up because my sister likes to bleach everything… So…

@thehobbit

Yeah, I really like my hair short, I realised that I kinda grew it out just to see if I could and also I honestly think I did it to look more traditionally feminine and so I was able to do the traditionally feminine hairstyles like braids and stuff but I was never able to actually braid my hair and I never did anything with it than put it in a ponytail or bun so I mean, Im really happy I cut it. I like it more this way

@HighPockets group

My hair has never really been long, but it was just past my shoulders for a while before I had an inch and a half taken off. I like it short, it just limits cosplay abilities for me.

@_sleeby_rat_

the only time I ever cosplayed someone was Rung's holomatter form when I went to a comicon like two years ago. it was definitely fun, I got an excuse to dress all formal and everything