forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@HighPockets group

one of my best friends is asexual, and I completely understand not wanting to have sex. though in my friend's case he still wants to kiss people and have relationships and stuff, but not sex, and I don't get now you couldn't understand that. seriously, our society is so sex-centric it's ridiculous

And people want to force sex everywhere. They act like a movie without romance isn't worth watching, and while I enjoy romance sometimes, a movie can be fine without making-out romance. Look at Rogue One! Look at Zootopia! Look at Big Hero 6! Not everything needs to be a romance!

Deleted user

Actually I agree with that. I’ve been in a few relationships and I couldn’t imagine myself having sex with that person. Whenever I thought about it, I was just like, “Yeah, that’s not me”.

So now I’m just confused

I might just be asexual

@HighPockets group

I have fallen down the Shakespeare hole even farther.
I'm literally creating a menu for a Shakespeare restaurant for my business class.
I ship Benvolio/Mercutio and Hamlet/Horatio more than most people's 'popular' ships.
I JUST LOVE SHAKESPEARE AND NO ONE ELSE MY AGE SEEMS TO!

@_sleeby_rat_

oof I know the feel when you eat too much sweets. though somehow when I ate a salad a few days ago bc I didn't want to eat a bunch I felt like I had gotten immediate stomach flu

@SaltyLasagna

But blehk… I hate this… I guess it's cheat-day…

I feel like we all deserve a cheat day every once in a while when it comes to food lol

@SaltyLasagna

oof I know the feel when you eat too much sweets. though somehow when I ate a salad a few days ago bc I didn't want to eat a bunch I felt like I had gotten immediate stomach flu

oh my god please tell me it didn't have romaine lettuce because if you did you might've actually gotten really sick from it

@_sleeby_rat_

no it wasn't romaine lettuce, the restaurant I was at literally told me that if I wanted a ceasar salad they would give me a salad mix or whatever instead of romaine lettuce lol

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

oh my god please tell me it didn't have romaine lettuce because if you did you might've actually gotten really sick from it

I heard about that…

@SaltyLasagna

I know… Usually I do pretty good but I dunno… I just like being in absurdly good shape…

That's really good! But remember, one day isn't going reverse everything you worked for, you'll be okay lol

@SaltyLasagna

no it wasn't romaine lettuce, the restaurant I was at literally told me that if I wanted a ceasar salad they would give me a salad mix or whatever instead of romaine lettuce lol

Oh thank Jesus

@SaltyLasagna

I know… But thinking like thst is what gets some people to fail… Not me… But still…

As long as you keep yourself from doing it a second day, you should be fine. One day is super easy to bounce back from. Two is a lot harder for some reason, and beyond that takes a lot of willpower… at least for me

@SaltyLasagna

Oh… It's honestly a good thing to feel ashamed of it though… It gives you further motivation… At least for me…

I guess that's one way of looking at it