forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

whenever I write arguments in my stories they usually end up being major plot points and blowing up into something huge
like the argument between Cade and James that led to James angrily running away in the middle of the night and was found dead in the morning
I write too much sadness :')

This story is pretty fluffy so there's not much sad…

lol I need some fluff in my life

I'll write you 1 fluff scene a month, OK?

@-Love, Blue

whats fluff?

gasp
It's like the day in english class with simon and bram like cute little stuff in writing, like hugging and cuddling and stuff

oooooooooooooooooooooh yes do that please

Holy shit your name!!!!

I KNOW

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Is it bad that I just realized that I'm killing off one half of 3 different couples in my story?? I definitely need a little more fluff in my life.

I'll PM you whatever fluff I write for Jensy, m'kay?

@SaltyLasagna

whenever I write arguments in my stories they usually end up being major plot points and blowing up into something huge
like the argument between Cade and James that led to James angrily running away in the middle of the night and was found dead in the morning
I write too much sadness :')

This story is pretty fluffy so there's not much sad…

lol I need some fluff in my life

I'll write you 1 fluff scene a month, OK?

yay!!! thank you Shuri ^.^

Deleted user

sometimes i become really aware of how gay I am
like right now
i just
girls

I’m really gay. I used to be bi, then a bad experience made me fully gay.

@Euric_Knight

sometimes i become really aware of how gay I am
like right now
i just
girls

oh my god same I know how you feel

I'm like s o
g
a
y
h e l p

@Moxie group

Does anyone else have friends that you’re too afraid to come out to? And it’s like why are we even friends then if I don’t feel comfortable enough or trust you enough to tell you that? uggghhhhhhsmsmdmkkflgjhakla

@thehobbit

Does anyone else have friends that you’re too afraid to come out to? And it’s like why are we even friends then if I don’t feel comfortable enough or trust you enough to tell you that? uggghhhhhhsmsmdmkkflgjhakla

yes. the thing is that since I am on a Christian campus and I dont know people's view on those sorts of things, I know I would probably some sort of big negative reaction or a fairly chill accepting reaction and I have no way of knowing which reaction im gonna get from any given person without accidentally starting a debate because subtly mentioning LGBTQ+ topics on a Christian university is never going to have a completely positive response.

@Moxie group

I just don’t get how some people can be out to people at their school and not to their parents. Like are you not afraid that someone’s gonna either not know and unintentionally out you or out you on purpose and be a dick