forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

I WENT ON MY FIRST DATE EVER TODAY. It was fun. Me and my gf tried on so many things and had dinner. AND got matching frog necklaces and also I got some pentagram things AND CAT SOCKS THAT HAVE TOE BEANS ON THE FEETS.

@ClownB*tch eco

so i havent been on notebook for a while but i thought id pop in and share some news

I'm genderfluid! :))))

hope yall are doing well

@saor_illust school

lolololol i haven't been here in ages but like
i just

internal screaming gotta love my dad casually making negative jokes about the lgbtq+ community and pronouns in front of me
reason #8249834 why i will never come out to him

Deleted user

On the Your personal venting space pt 2…..i said that I had to break up with my girlfriend due to my mothers request…..I had to call her to tell her…..I feel like such an ass…..I just wanna cry in a dark corner and never crawl out of it.

@Becfromthedead group

I just found out there is a Pride celebration in my college town, while I'm at school. I had no idea. But I was talking to the owner of a metaphysical shop down the street this morning, and he was telling me all about it :)))
So uhhh guess who's going to TWO Prides this year???!!!

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

I live, somewhat
School is an ass, everyone in my family is super sick while I am mildly sick from my super sick brother licking my hand while I took his temp
Tech theater is amazing though and the first day in class I was asked if I was fruity or not
Also got physical affection from the bean pole lesbean and nearly melted because I'm touch starved
Might have a crush on her verdict is still out on that one
Leaning heavily towards not going to college, saying "fuck it" and starting my own art business
Birthday is also coming up and my mom pissed me off by saying she wanted to go through Amazon even though I specifically said I want to do small businesses
Also debated a womanizer with a bible quote on his shirt about how he's looser than any woman he's ever slept with so that's fun
I'm exhausted and want to go to a doctor about my chronic pain, migraines, etc but my parents always give me the Generic excuses
Aaand still no therapy in sight

@codenamelivia group

(Update on my love life) So me and my ex just got back together yester day and so for everything is good and he is trying to be a better person…. so i will try to keep you all updated with that so bye for now!!

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

So, um, I'm contemplating on buying a Chromebook for 165 dollars at best buy
it's a good deal, considering the fact it was about 300 and something before today

you should do it, i love chromebooks (i am possibly biased because i'm familiar with how to use them, but still).

@spacebluelily language

it's a good deal, considering the fact it was about 300 and something before today

you should do it, i love chromebooks (i am possibly biased because i'm familiar with how to use them, but still).

I ordered it online as soon as i returned from school and I'm getting ready to pick it up :D

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

I ordered it online as soon as i returned from school and I'm getting ready to pick it up :D

Awesome! I'm excited for you! I have one now but it's the school's. I had a rough time this summer because I had to return it and I didn't have access to a computer, so I couldn't write.

@EtherealDreamer

Im currently questioning if my gender is actually switching (im genderfluid)
or if im just attracted to certain feminine and masculine things, and am actually non-binary.

I feel like a genderless blob most of the time to be honest, and im just so confused.

@cryptic-glitch

first day of school
sweaty
hopefully i don’t tic too much
anyways

good luck !
I believe in you !
:-)

also vv pretty person sitting adjacent to me so um

@EtherealDreamer

first day of school
sweaty
hopefully i don’t tic too much
anyways

good luck !
I believe in you !
:-)

also vv pretty person sitting adjacent to me so um

A girl I've had a crush on since freshman year is in my english class, she sits right where i can see her a couple rows over so-

yay

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I have a few more weeks until school starts but there are five new people this year and I hope for my sanity that none of them are too pretty because I’m a simp and cannot be stopped

@EtherealDreamer

NEWSFLASH:

GIRL FROM ENGLISH IS ALSO A FRIEND, AND SHE INVITED ME AND MY FRIEND (also her friend) NADIA TO HOMECOMING, BUT SHES GOING WITH A DATE :(