forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@EtherealDreamer

Well my partner just had their first irl transphobic experience and I really wish I could beat the shit out of the dude who said it but that wouldn’t do us any good :/

as much as I wish I could beat the shit out of the dude that said it, I agree it wouldnt do us much good.

@Musical_Queen

Story Time:
I had this guy who liked me and asked me out, but I said no and we stayed friends. Anyways, he's tried making me kinda jealous in the past (Known because of a mutual co-worker who likes me more) and he tried to make me jealous at work because I said I had a friend date this weekend to said mutual co-worker and he asked asked if we were talking about dates and showed us a picture of a girl he was going out with on Friday and without thinking I said "She's cute. I'm going to steal her from you" and then walked away and he just froze, like dude, you've met my ex-girlfriend and have seen the guy I had a crush on for 2 years. I don't exactly hide my bisexualness.

@EtherealDreamer

Story Time:
I had this guy who liked me and asked me out, but I said no and we stayed friends. Anyways, he's tried making me kinda jealous in the past (Known because of a mutual co-worker who likes me more) and he tried to make me jealous at work because I said I had a friend date this weekend to said mutual co-worker and he asked asked if we were talking about dates and showed us a picture of a girl he was going out with on Friday and without thinking I said "She's cute. I'm going to steal her from you" and then walked away and he just froze, like dude, you've met my ex-girlfriend and have seen the guy I had a crush on for 2 years. I don't exactly hide my bisexualness.

yes I love when people act like they're surprised when you outright say something gay in front of them, even though you have literally went on dates with girls, joked about being gay, worn rainbows etc around/ in front of them

like, im not exactly hiding it am I?