forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

My forensic science teacher's daughter has started a dress code protest, it's only day 9 of quarter 1

as she should.

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

My forensic science teacher's daughter has started a dress code protest, it's only day 9 of quarter 1

as she should.

For real. I moved from a school that had a really strict dress code to a bigger school with a lot more lenient dress code and my old school needs to do better.

@Musical_Queen

What do we do when we have a mental breakdown?

Text my gay friend (Thats literally what I call him, I'm the bisexual friend) and write a traumatic story

@EtherealDreamer

Text my gay friend (Thats literally what I call him, I'm the bisexual friend) and write a traumatic story

clutch my knees to my chest and cry as hard as I can, because damn the ice caps are melting, people are starving, innocent people of colored get harassed by the police and cry even harder because I cant help any of them

clutch my knees to my chest and cry as hard as I can, because damn the ice caps are melting, people are starving, innocent people of colored get harassed by the police and cry even harder because I cant help any of them

accurate not even gonna lie. like my mom will show me a random video of some young adult who has been homeless and on drugs their whole life or some shit, they're these interviews idk what they're called. and she gets mad at me for acting "unbothered," when in all reality i just held it back until i saw the news then i couldn't anymore. :D literally nobody asked, i know

anyways,

what do we do when we have a mental breakdown?

dye our hair again, act out, and buy drugs ! or distract myself from reality by watching anime, or all of the above !

@Katastrophic group

so i returned from my grandma's library with so many books, like 12, and i always pictured her as not at all progressive but the amount of gay she has in books is astounding. several that i have are very obvious with their summaries and i can't wait.

I normally hate romance but im beginning to think i just hate the triangles and questionable relationships that are shoehorned into every single straight novel but o well

@berlioz

I normally hate romance but im beginning to think i just hate the triangles and questionable relationships that are shoehorned into every single straight novel but o well

Preach 👏
I'm not a super romantic person, so I used to think I was just averse to shown romance (in public, on screen, in books, etc.) but no no, I'm just averse to comphet, Hallmark, misogynistic, possesive, boring, I-hate-my-spouse-joking romance! Cute couples don't bother me anymore now that I know there's a good chance they're actually h a p p y together.

Atlanta Pride got canceled :'(((
I'm really really disappointed bc that was gonna be my first

i'm so sorry ! i bet that sucks :( i have rainbow butterfly wings for whenever i get to go, though i have no idea when that will be

@Musical_Queen

So, I forgot my keys at work and my brother took me to get them and he asked if he could come in (He cleans the playgrounds and I actually work for them) because he has never been inside and the person working the desk said it was fine as long as he had a mask, so I ran inside and grabbed my keys and my friend at work texted me later like "You and your brother look nothing alike. He's dressed like a 'summer straight' and your dressed like a 'subtle school lesbian'" And IDK how to feel about that

@EtherealDreamer

So, I forgot my keys at work and my brother took me to get them and he asked if he could come in (He cleans the playgrounds and I actually work for them) because he has never been inside and the person working the desk said it was fine as long as he had a mask, so I ran inside and grabbed my keys and my friend at work texted me later like "You and your brother look nothing alike. He's dressed like a 'summer straight' and your dressed like a 'subtle school lesbian'" And IDK how to feel about that

proud, you should feel proud.