forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@squiddicus language

The boys behind me in science have decided 'Ask Katie How Many Genders There Are' is their new favourite game and it has become a permanent fixture of the lesson

@cryptic-glitch

Y'all think I could get some gender back if I asked nicely? 😭😭😭

No, now take your gender blob and go back in the corner XD

have you seen ritsby on tiktok talk about how the gender goblin took their gender
the same thing happened to me except i went after the gender goblin and stole some more genders but now he's hunting me so i had to change my name

@Becfromthedead group

Omg that's amazing
But yeah, I've been stuck in a very gender neutral state for a while but a lot of my clothes are very feminine so this is not working out for me lmaooo

@requiemisback language

i normally identify as female but recently i've been feeling mad gender-neutral and i dunno why my identity is malfunctioning like this but i honestly can't bring myself to complain about it djbjjx

@The-Magician group

MY PARENTS FINALLY BOUGHT ME NOISE CANCELLING HEADPHONES I CAN'T TAKE THEM OFF THEY'RE INCREDIBLE I NAMED THEM JEZEBEL

Do I hear Misophonia? πŸ‘€

Deleted user

I'm over my job, I'm QUITTING and Im done!
This bitch has the nerve to tell me how to do my job, They aren't even my superior or a manager, Trying to say they can do my job better than me. PLEASE , I am doing all I can for my FIRST job. This company is shit and Im done with it.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

MY PARENTS FINALLY BOUGHT ME NOISE CANCELLING HEADPHONES I CAN'T TAKE THEM OFF THEY'RE INCREDIBLE I NAMED THEM JEZEBEL

😌

@berlioz

Very punny

@codenamelivia group

Very punny

πŸ™„

Deleted user

i need some opinions
https://activist-toolkit-breaking-societal-norms.starredwards.repl.co/index.html
ignore my deadname in the url

i'm typing this as i go along reading
so far it's been super informative and easy to understand!
i like your list of gender identity terms!

if you're taking suggestions/constructive criticism here's mine:

• under how can i help?"" in toxic masculinity, maybe add smth about male survivors and beleiving them when they speak out about abuse, their sexual trauma and other stuff !!
  • this may be stupid but in gender norms you use a lot of the same words over and over and that makes it a little difficult to read.
  • you put the definition for amab but not the amab itself under the gender identity terms lmao

overall this was super rad :) thanks for sharing

@cryptic-glitch

i need some opinions
https://activist-toolkit-breaking-societal-norms.starredwards.repl.co/index.html
ignore my deadname in the url

i'm typing this as i go along reading
so far it's been super informative and easy to understand!
i like your list of gender identity terms!

if you're taking suggestions/constructive criticism here's mine:

• under how can i help?"" in toxic masculinity, maybe add smth about male survivors and beleiving them when they speak out about abuse, their sexual trauma and other stuff !!
  • this may be stupid but in gender norms you use a lot of the same words over and over and that makes it a little difficult to read.
  • you put the definition for amab but not the amab itself under the gender identity terms lmao

overall this was super rad :) thanks for sharing

yes thank you for the suggestions i will do that right now