forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@squiddicus language

I agree, I thought the whole thing was really well put together and sophisticatedly written! I especially liked the glossary section in the gender identity page

@cryptic-glitch

I agree, I thought the whole thing was really well put together and sophisticatedly written! I especially liked the glossary section in the gender identity page

asdfksldgsa;hfd thank you
you guys have no idea how much that means to me
it took me like eight hours just to code the gender identity page

@squiddicus language

I love coding, but I'm a heck of a long way from being able to make something like that. I'd love to be able to, though, so I'll keep working at it

@squiddicus language

That's super awesome
We had a group called InnovateHer which I guess is the same sort of thing, with school - we were building apps and presenting them to an audience (plus we went on trips to universities and businesses as well which was cool)
And thanks for the websites :D

@amber_is_in_a_loop

I found a DREAM of a dress in a charity shop on my street it's basically a white cotton victorian-style nightgown I'm going to go back for it tomorrow and I am EXCITED

@amber_is_in_a_loop

I am now the proud owner of a victorian nightgown and my * childbearing hips * make me look like matron in it but I love it and I'm going to try and figure out how to style it today

Deleted user

OOH! NICE!
I kinda want to go to renissance fair with my aunt but go as like a dragon. ^w^

@spacebluelily language

So, I might just spend 350 dollars on the new Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) that's coming out in October. It does have double the storage, a wider screen, a wide adjustable stand, a wired LAN port, and better audio quality. So, it might be worth it.
(Just as long as they fixed Joycon drift. I don't have high expectations, but god, just fix Joycon drift)

@Becfromthedead group

Probably a good move. The switch as it is has shit storage capacity, and the other changes sound pretty good at well.
Totally agreed on the Joycon drift thing.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

My gf is on holiday and I'm not joining him til August and we really miss each other and have zero emotional object permanence so we made each other a playlist of songs that encapsulates how we feel about each other so we can each listen to our playlist and feel better
Let me tell you, my heart has maybe never been so full

Deleted user

what is up lads i have abba brainrot and this outfit is so gender

@Musical_Queen

I got new earrings and have ingested enough caffeine and no real food in the last 24 hours that I would fight god if it weren't for my deadlines

@cryptic-glitch

guys i won't be on as much bc my parents went through my phone and i'm in deep shit
just wanted to let you know that i haven't died

@Katastrophic group

so I have come to the conclusion via many tiktok compilations that I find girls and guys to be equally aesthetically pleasing and now im sad i have no platonic or otherwise datemates