forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@Musical_Queen

I have to go to a Catholic family members birthday and I haven't seen them in 2 years so lets play my favorite game of "Let's talk about my partner with their nickname (Ash) and use gender neutral pronouns before they realize I'm talking about my girlfriend and not a boy" I played this game those 2 years ago but nobody picked up, so this'll be fun

@codenamelivia group

Hey everyone! i am now single, again… i am friends with my ex's sister and i am writing a story called My supper natural life.. so if you know of any sites i can post it on please let me know.

@Musical_Queen

Love how I'm in a class with mostly normal people. I'm in my counseling class where almost everyone is older than 25 except me and one other kid. We were talking about goal setting and rewards in class and my teacher asked if anybody set goals to keep them able to do things that they don't want to do anything. Almost everyone said no and how they suck it up and just do the thing because it takes 20 minutes at most. The one younger guy was in the bathroom and my teacher was like "My Name, do you do rewards for yourself?" and I explained how I work on my frogs in between assignment, play solitaire or make a post on a website I like going on and all my classmates were like "why would you do that? You're just making the work so much longer." and I didn't talk in class for the rest of the day.

@EtherealDreamer

me: wanting to a part of 'the boys'
also me: wanting to be apart of 'the girls'

me: realises neither of those suit me

so if anyone wants to be androgynous as possible, just join me~ we shall call ourselves, The Andro's.

@codenamelivia group

Love how I'm in a class with mostly normal people. I'm in my counseling class where almost everyone is older than 25 except me and one other kid. We were talking about goal setting and rewards in class and my teacher asked if anybody set goals to keep them able to do things that they don't want to do anything. Almost everyone said no and how they suck it up and just do the thing because it takes 20 minutes at most. The one younger guy was in the bathroom and my teacher was like "My Name, do you do rewards for yourself?" and I explained how I work on my frogs in between assignment, play solitaire or make a post on a website I like going on and all my classmates were like "why would you do that? You're just making the work so much longer." and I didn't talk in class for the rest of the day.

I do the same thing.

@saor_illust school

so if anyone wants to be androgynous as possible, just join me~ we shall call ourselves, The Andro's.

wtf stop calling me out

@EtherealDreamer

wtf stop calling me out

you're welcome.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Hey
Guess who lives
Had a shitty 18th birthday for the most part, got guilted into accepting the most feminine clothes
I'm tired as hell and trying to move out before my dad gives me anymore religious trauma
Got my hair cut the way I want it finally so when I look in the mirror I get hit with a wave of euphoria and almost cried the first time
And when I have my hair down I realize she cut it in a way I look like the Little Lad who loves berries and cream XD
I've picked up knitting again
Had both Covid and strep throat at the same time and couldn't eat or drink, as well as puking when I stood up
Had a panic attack because my english teacher said I didn't have to do my work and then started failing me because I hadn't
Tech Theatre is so much freaking fun when I can be there, everyone is fruity as hell
And last but not least I'm getting somewhat "better" with my depression and associated thoughts by isolating myself from the cause, my parents, and ignoring that there is a problem

@berlioz

Happy adulthood! I hope you get out soon <3
also

Tech Theatre is so much freaking fun when I can be there, everyone is fruity as hell

Tech buddies! ᵉˣᶜᵉᵖᵗ ᶦ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ ᵃⁿʸ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵉᶜʰ ᵇᶜ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵈᵘᵐᵇ
Theater is basically queer club

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Happy adulthood! I hope you get out soon <3
also

Tech buddies! ᵉˣᶜᵉᵖᵗ ᶦ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ ᵃⁿʸ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵉᶜʰ ᵇᶜ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵈᵘᵐᵇ
Theater is basically queer club

Yesssss
I haven't been able to do much because I've been out for so long but everyone is so nice
Our teacher is the token straight and we all scare him so much XD

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

ayyy guess who’s on prozac! finally

BRO!! I JUST GOT PUT ON PROZAC FRIDAY TOO!!

ayyyyy headache and nausea buddies

Oh god yeah
I feel like s hi t
but at least I won't be depressed

@EtherealDreamer

I'm at school and feel like I'm going to throw up, so I'm trying to get my mom to pick me up

good luck with that, personally my parents have only picked me up from school once, and that's because the nurse told them she had watched me throw up.