forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

boomers out here freaking out about the gay agenda

what about Grammarly
like wtf its everywhere

LMAOOOOOOO

y'all better be worried about the nonbinary agenda
we're chaotic friends

@ZephirFox8812

what about Grammarly
like wtf its everywhere

LMAOOOOOOO

we're chaotic friends

Part of the nonbinary agenda is noun names

I have found someone named Eggroll and another named Bread and a lot called Arson

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

what about Grammarly
like wtf its everywhere

LMAOOOOOOO

we're chaotic friends

My agenda is literally be a nocturnal friend, collect Shinies and keep in Shiny Tin, eat junk food and takeout and maybe sometimes write sonnets about MCYT

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Oh! I have Bones too!!!!!!! I found a birb skull and he lives in my room!!! And many rocks! And a little treasure chest full of soda tabs! And a drawer in my closet full of Blue!! Because Wilbur Soot!!

Deleted user

Arson is a wonderful name

holy shit I knew a fan account owner named arson!!! they're H E L L A cool too

@berlioz

I've been having pretty extreme voice dysphoria for a while. School started again and everytime I go to speak I think I'll sound androgynous enough, but end up sounding even higher and nasallier than the last time I spoke. I just wanna go mute but don't because talking vibrantly is a big part of my personality. Not being able to reconcile the two is making me mega depressed.
I've tried vocal exercises but I always revert to my regular voice in public. Any and all tips you guys might have for lowering the voice would be great.

@Becfromthedead group

I don't really have that issue, so I can't speak perfectly to solutions, but like, I think in regular conversation it will eventually come with practice. If you have friends who are willing to support you, it's all the better to practice and slip up around those who won't see you as any less of what gender you id as when you slip into a higher voice.

@redwood eco

One tip to deepen the voice is to exhale before speaking. Listen to your speak after inhaling, then listen to yourself after exhaling. You should notice a difference. No promises though, I'm not everyone, so I don't know if it works for everyone.

Deleted user

Or if you're the type who needs higher speech, speak with the back of your throat and the roof of your mouth. Idk it works well, I'm naturally in the alto-soprano range so I can mess with my voice quite a bit and I don't really get voice dysphoria but I've used this trick for my transfem friends and most of them have found it useful.

@Wrath-Weaves

Oh shit, it's been a few days and I didn't think this many people would acknowledge my introduction. But uh yeah, nice to be here, and it's wonderful to meet you all.