forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@Kanaroli group

I have musical theatre next semester and everyone is warning me "Ms. Bethea is gonna do nothing but yell at you and be rude" so I just sit there internally laughing because she is a sweetheart to our troupe and has never once raised her voice at us lmao

Deleted user

Why do skirts give me such… gender envy? Seriously, skirts are very gender.

Deleted user

along that line, why are boys in skirts so goddamn H O T
sdfghjkl i lean towards women but holy SHIT

@Becfromthedead group

It's so hard to find skirts that I like :(
I love the pleated ones, I think they're called skater skirts? But I only own like 2 pencil skirts (which 100% recommend if you are curvy/want to make your butt look good, but I digress). Plus a floral one I stole from my mom. Actually two or mine I stole from my mom lmao.
But also I only want to wear pants, so what do you do?

Deleted user

um yes
yes
also boy + eyeliner

boys with nail polish gdbhjfvgdv

@Becfromthedead group

Yeah, I don't have dysphoria, but pants and leggings are so damn comfy. I have this thing where I like having fabric that fits snugly. It's like when you put a dog in a thunder coat or whatever those things are asjdkfl
But true, wearing leggings underneath would fix that problem. I just need more suitable skirts first, as most of mine don't look correct with leggings.

@cryptic-glitch

um yes
yes
also boy + eyeliner

boys with nail polish gdbhjfvgdv

BOYS ARE WAY HOT

@Becfromthedead group

I've not-so-secretly wanted to do makeup on my fiance….
I've seen them in dark purple lipstick before and lemme tell you, that was a look.
I mean they also had clown makeup on, but that aside-

@berlioz

My school disabled deadname remover and I just wanna cry. My real name is important to me. Seeing my birth name is the worst.

Deleted user

Who did this and what's their home address and/or phone number
I have a large metal pipe in my closet that needs to be put to good use

^^^^^^^^
i have a drone project to make their ears b l e e d

@cryptic-glitch

My school disabled deadname remover and I just wanna cry. My real name is important to me. Seeing my birth name is the worst.

bitch what the f u c k
why
why
love I am so sorry

Deleted user

i'd get deadname remover but idk if my school would ban it or send a note home or something

Deleted user

the nonbinary anthem should be how to dress as human by laura les
like god i love mother mother
but they can be kinda uninspired at times :/

@berlioz

Can anybody tell me how a deadname remover works? like does it just change what's displayed on your screen or can others see the change as well?

It changes the code on your screen so anything that says your deadname says your real name. It shouldn't show up on other peoples screen though some people have reported their email address (when it has their name in it) changing on other people's screen

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

I said the most asexual thing ever today. My mom took me bra shopping after hockey practice and we're in the line to check out and there's a bunch of perfume. I'm just standing there(and we were in a bra store, so the photos on the wall were… yeah) looking at the perfume like "???? Why is the name "Very Sexy" or "Bombshell" what does that even mean?? Just tell me if it smells like vanilla or not. I just want to buy comfortable underwear and smell like cake" AND I LIVE BY THAT

On the up-side, I've never been more confident in my (a)sexuality and got vanilla-scented lotion and perfume as an early birthday gift :)