forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

ghfujsdoiskjsd I thankfull wansn't envolved in a lot before it got blocked

Deleted user

I'm doing alright, put on like half a face of makeup instead of just eyeshadow and blush
my math teacher turned the heat on for some odd reason and now I'm sweating through my sweater

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

My school went to remote learning because of the number of cases we've had recently.
Also got forced to stay up until well after midnight because of my dad's 'lectures' about how since I don't have my own home, a job, and a license, he doesn't have to respect me at all and he only chooses to do it occasionally (when it comes to my gender)

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

So
A good country song? All of the good country songs (in my opinion) stay so far away from 'bro country' it's beautiful.
But also Rain is a Good Thing because Luke Bryan and not horribly sexist

@larcenistarsonist group

I am just sitting in World History rn and asking myself "how the hell do people think I'm straight?"

Like seriously?!?!?

1) Collect pins and Funko Pops and constantly rant about them
2) AM PLAYING THE BASS GUITAR THE GAYEST INSTRUMENT OUT THERE
3) Literally have a rock with the pan flag painted on it in my room
4) Am constantly talking about how I hate gender norms and constantly quoting Queer Eye
5) I BLARE PANIC! AT THE DISCO ALL THE TIME
6) I have said MULTIPLE TIMES, "Can't wait to move out of this damn conservative state."
7) Saying whatever the hell I want with no filter
8) I WEAR FLANNELS LIKE EVERY DAY
9) I AM THE FASTEST WALKER ON THE PLANET, BUT I CANNOT RUN TO SAVE MY LIFE
10) I'm a writer who CONSTANTLY writes gay fanfiction
11) Every other sentence out of my mouth is a Vine quote
12) Like??????????/

HOW DO PEOPLE STILL THINK IM STRAIGHT HOLY SHIT

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

My mom listens to a lot of country songs lol. When I was younger, one of my favorite songs was "Stuck Like Glue" by uhh I think Sugarland? And I didn't understand what it was about(cut me some slack I was like seven) but I also really liked "Blown Away" by Carrie Underwood.

Deleted user

;-;
Y'all want country songs
listen to "American Kids" "Rock Me Mama Like A Wagon Wheel" stuff like that

Deleted user

I know that word!
And I've done it before, it was an open window but I'm pretty sure it still counts :3
Also, love the username MJ