forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@The-Magician group

Hey nice to meet you Wrath!
I’m Lee, an 18 year old genderfluid and biromantic heterosexual from ✨Great Britain ✨
Any and all pronouns are chill!
Wonderful to have you here!

@Reblod flag

Hello, welcome
I'm Ran, I don't talk here often but fair warning I do stalk every conversation
Agender, asexual, and demiromantic is me

Deleted user

So I have a job now, and it's really great. I make good money, I'm getting to know the basics of my job, and what's better is that the population of employees are LGBTQ+ society

@Wrath-Weaves

Nice to meet you both, Lee and Ran. I forgot to include pronouns in my introduction, whoops. He/him but I also understand if they/them is used. Very glad to see a welcoming space with plenty of welcoming people.

@Becfromthedead group

Hey, Wrath. Nice to meet you!
I'm Bec. 21 year old disaster college student. She/they (I think I prefer they/them but idk). Demi/Bisexual, and questioning gender. Might be something genderfluid/genderflux-ish, but who knows?

Deleted user

hey wrath :) i'm junie, he/ey(but ey/em is preferred) panromantic homosexual, and somewhat a poet. enjoy your stay here<33

@probablypolnareff language

ooo !! welcome to notebook, wrath !! i'm kuromi, and i go by xe/xem pronouns (since everyone else is adding their pronouns, i thought i'd add mine too), and i identify as a pansexual ! as for who i am, i'm just a 19 year old with the mental capacity of a 5 year old. i also love jojo's bizarre adventure (to an almost unhealthy extent), and can go on about it for several hours at a time ! either way, i hope you enjoy ur stay here !!

@Kanaroli group

Hello Wrath! I'm Abbi, and I mainly go by she/they and I'm pan! I'm 15 but I sure as hell don't act like it lmao, I'm a big fan of homestuck and just webcomics in general, I'm also a big anime fan, feel free to message me whenever you'd like! I usually respond in an hour or 2. With that being said, welcome to Notebook! Hope you like it here!

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Aaa heyo! I'm Corbin, he/they/she and local genderfluid pan idiot. Working back into the community after being gone for two/three weeks because of parents. Anime, manga, art, that's all my shit and I love them. Also getting waaaay too much into dnd. I've also got way too many rps to respond to at the moment lol

Also hey everyone I'm not dead yet lol

@Eli_ group

Welcome to Notebook, Wrath! My name is Eli, but you can also refer to me as whatever I have my profile name as, if you so desire. I go by he/him pronouns, and I am bisexual. If you ever spot me in a different chat/thread/whatever, I'm most likely getting into shenanigans with my lover (which happens often when we're online at the same time). I am also a huge fan of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, as well as other series' (the list is on my profile). Anyways, I hope you shall enjoy your stay here!

Deleted user

heyyyyy wrath! i'm jupi/asymptotic/asy, and i'm a nonbinary disaster with a bit too much time on their hands. i love ovxx and will love you forever if you like him too. see you around!

@spacebluelily language

Hey Wrath! I'm Wednesday! Or you can call me Star. Both work for me. I'm a chaotic minor bisexual who procrastinates a lot. I use she/her pronouns and I hope to see you around. Welcome to Notebook.ai!

@Moxie group

Hey Wrath! I'm Moxie (also a pen name/internet name). I'm a bi college student and my pronouns are she/her. Welcome to the chat!!

@ZephirFox8812

Is it weird that I have several names that I like to be called? LIke, I'm out as Zane but I like my middle name Finn as a first name and I'm looking for some more names? I'm liking Casper and Adders

Is this odd?

Deleted user

Oh Also, Name's Liz, I'm Gender fluid, so They/Them pronouns, Also Bisexual. Nice to meet you! ^w^