forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@Eli_ group

I'm about to ask my crush if he wants to come over and hang out
I swear to god, I'm so fucking nervous
Should I do it? I'm seriously tempted, but my hands are shaking and my palms are sweating so much oh god

@itz_luna_eclipse15 fastfood

Should I do it? I'm seriously tempted, but my hands are shaking and my palms are sweating so much oh god

umm no its covid season sweetie even my boyfriend is waiting for the cases to o down so he can take me out

@Eli_ group

umm no its covid season sweetie even my boyfriend is waiting for the cases to o down so he can take me out

My crush lives next door to me, and he usually comes over on weekends and stuff, even with the big C putting us all at home. But yeah, fair point. Might as well not.

@Becfromthedead group

I mean, if you're already close contacts and are both okay with that, I don't see why not.
And if you already hang out a good bit, it shouldn't be too awkward or anything.

@Reblod flag

In some places the cases are at 0

@Becfromthedead group

Yeah, like I didn't want to say anything about it, but that comment earlier came across as kind of condescending.
Like idk, some of us are still seeing our SOs and being careful, even in places with cases.
If all parties consent to the inherent risk, and you're not participating in high risk activity (clubbing, dating/sleeping around, or someone involved is high risk or at a higher risk work setting,, etc.) there's no reason to completely shut yourself in.
You can still spend time with people and take proper precautions.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

my daydreams 3 years ago: insert buff doge I am a badass warrior in a foreign universe, tasked to slay demons with my half robotic angel wings and psychic powers. bow down to me satan, for I, a 12-year-old, am the new queen around here, and your forces have nothing against me and my army of anime dudes. It is over.

my daydreams now: not buff doge hhhhhnnnnnnn cute girl??? who I am dating??? and we’re at the mall??? with two dogs??? drinking bubble tea?!! hhh yes p le a se g od I am so g ayhbbjjbjbsjgsch💕👰🏻🌈✨🏳️‍🌈🖤🤍💜👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💘

Deleted user

I keep on getting these homophobic and transphobic ads on youtube and it's really annoying

I mean they're really funny to watch but overall they're just so weird

@Musical_Queen

Apparently I am wearing what my sister has deemed my "Gay Outfit" Which is jeans, a flannel tucked in, a denim jacket, and my leather crossbody bag. I never even realized it

@berlioz

Just found out that there is no formal gender marker change petition to submit to Utah courts, so you have to specifically ask for it while you get a name change. Since there's no legal process, judges just get to decide based on how trans (sometimes you need to prove you've transitioned) and sane (sometimes you need to get a letter from a therapist) they think you are to be granted a gender marker change.
What are the odds that I, an NB who isn't going to physically transition, will be able to get "X" as my gender marker in this blood red state? Yeah. Not looking great.

@requiemisback language

and today on What The Actual Hell Is Wrong With Allos™️:

there's a saying for this, and i think it goes
"if it exists, there's probably gonna be nsfw shit made for it"
(or at least something along those lines lmao)

Deleted user

and today on What The Actual Hell Is Wrong With Allos™️:

my guardin obsessed ass just went "plasmodiophora"
i'm more concerned that ppl would take the time to make a subreddit for that lmao

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

yep, that’s called Rule 34.
doesn’t make it any less concerning

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

yep, that’s called Rule 34.
doesn’t make it any less concerning

The fact that I'm reading this exactly 34 minutes after you posted it can't be a coincidence