forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

my bad my g

ayo deadass g, my bad pimp. that's just what happen when you a motherfuckin real ass boss, real motherfuckin player g. the shorties just love you–

LMFAO

PLEASE TELL ME YOU KNOW WHAT AUDIO I'M TALKING ABOUT–

I DO ecks dee

ECKS DEE BAHDSJKFASHIK NO

Uhm, what does "deadass" mean..? A-And I don't know what "pimp" or "motherfuckin" is…

oh shit that's a child

@Elder-God-Whisper work

my bad my g

ayo deadass g, my bad pimp. that's just what happen when you a motherfuckin real ass boss, real motherfuckin player g. the shorties just love you–

LMFAO

I DO ecks dee

Uhm, what does "deadass" mean..? A-And I don't know what "pimp" or "motherfuckin" is…

GUYS! THERE ARE CHILDREN PRESENT!!
Bee, don’t worry about it, it’s grown up things. Perhaps you better get off of Notebook and leave this for Josh…

Deleted user

my bad my g

LMFAO

I DO ecks dee

oh shit that's a child

aNd tHat'S aN uGlY pImPly bItCh
please know this, otherwise i'd sound like a bitch

Deleted user

I will not censor my language for a child if the child is in a place where they should not be

Deleted user

my bad my g

LMFAO

I DO ecks dee

oh shit that's a child

aNd tHat'S aN uGlY pImPly bItCh
please know this, otherwise i'd sound like a bitch

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AUHDJKLAHFDHUIFKLAJRUDIJLK
yes I know it

@Elder-God-Whisper work

I will not censor my language for a child if the child is in a place where they should not be

We LITERALLY have no control over when Bee fronts, this is an accident, Josh just switched while he was on Notebook, and Bee got pulled in.

@cup_o_ramen

Technically they should be here, this is their home, deal with it.

Deleted user

We LITERALLY have no control over when Bee fronts, this is an accident, Josh just switched while he was on Notebook, and Bee got pulled in.

Of course. But Bee shouldn't be in this chat. Especially if they're so young they don't even know curses.

Deleted user

guys whas the tehmpurakchure?

I had a stroke trying to read this