forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

Thanks.. In the meantime, what's happening here?
Edit: sorry didn't realize how many posts had happened since, I was replying to @YouKnowItWhenYouSeeIt-MissItWhenItLeaves

Not sure, went to lunch, have to take bio test, not doing great all around

@gerard-holding-a-hamster

Hey, my name is Ciel… There was a really bad trigger, so Lukas had to go back.

Hey there, Ciel. Sorry about what happened earlier. I'm SpookyJim, the system's caretaker.

Hey there! I'm one of the caretakers as well.. We have one other, but she doesn't front as often as me.

@Elder-God-Whisper work

I think I'm someone who's not willing to change their whole personality for a child in a place a child should not be. I think I'm someone who has diagnosed CPTSD and I know for a fact that there are ways to control your reactions to triggers and shit.
If you 'know me', you know that I'm not "better than that."

Oh, so now being a cussing bitch who likes to act like it’s not their fault for causing A CHILD TO CRY is a personality?? There may be ways to control triggers, BUT THEY’RE NOT FUCKING FOOL PROOF YOU DUMBASS.

@SpookyJim

Yeah Bec.
It's just that you come here, and people say they're "accommodating" and then you get shit like this.
I don't know why Bee wants to come back to the front.

Deleted user

Relax! Why don't we turn on the radio? Would you like AM? Or FMMMMM?

would you like JAZZ or J A Z Z

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Hey, so do you think it would be a good idea to make a chat that's a safe space for Bee to talk in case of a switch on Notebook? They don't have to leave the site necessarily, but it gives them a place to go, and people in said chat are expected to be accommodating.
If that makes any sense?

I like that idea a lot. If we can make Bee understand not to come into this chat, and only go to that one, it would be nice for them to have a safe place.

Deleted user

Hey, so do you think it would be a good idea to make a chat that's a safe space for Bee to talk in case of a switch on Notebook? They don't have to leave the site necessarily, but it gives them a place to go, and people in said chat are expected to be accommodating.
If that makes any sense?

I like that idea a lot. If we can make Bee understand not to come into this chat, and only go to that one, it would be nice for them to have a safe place.

And they could still feel welcomed and be able to hang out with all of us!

Deleted user

I think I'm someone who's not willing to change their whole personality for a child in a place a child should not be. I think I'm someone who has diagnosed CPTSD and I know for a fact that there are ways to control your reactions to triggers and shit.

Oh, so now being a cussing bitch who likes to act like it’s not their fault for causing A CHILD TO CRY is a personality?? There may be ways to control triggers, BUT THEY’RE NOT FUCKING FOOL PROOF YOU DUMBASS.

If you'd like to interpret it that way, sure. A child should not be here. I won't change my mind on that.

Deleted user

Relax! Why don't we turn on the radio? Would you like AM? Or FMMMMM?

would you like JAZZ or J A Z Z

ya like jazz?

Deleted user

i think we should,,,you know, listen to spookyjim? because they're the one dealing with did?
i love all of you please don't take this the wrong way…

@gerard-holding-a-hamster

i think we should,,,you know, listen to spookyjim? because they're the one dealing with did?

I fully agree with you. If a little was hurt listen to the caretaker
and this is coming from another caretaker, so please do take my word

@SpookyJim

If you'd like to interpret it that way, sure. A child should not be here. I won't change my mind on that.

Y'know what? No. No. It feels like you're trying to justify making part of our system feel unwelcome, and that's not cool. And as for CPTSD? You're not the only one who has it! But that's NOT how DID works. I can't control who's out at the moment. I'm not asking you to change your WHOLE PERSONALITY, I'm asking you to be a little more considerate.
And you know what? Whisper, your yelling is triggering Reed. Both of you need to stop.

@SpookyJim

I fully agree with you. If a little was hurt listen to the caretaker
and this is coming from another caretaker, so please do take my word

Thank you both. Just because you have CPTSD does NOT mean you understand DID or know how a system- specifically my system- works.

Deleted user

Apologies, I’ll stop yelling. I’m going to be leaving this chat once the other, more friendlier chat is created. I’m sorry, Reed, for upsetting you!

I can make a chat for that real quick if you like?

@SpookyJim

Apologies, I’ll stop yelling. I’m going to be leaving this chat once the other, more friendlier chat is created. I’m sorry, Reed, for upsetting you!

Yes please.

Deleted user

Yes please.

Awesome, will do!