forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@SpookyJim

That's up to y'all do decide when and if it ends

Unfortunately, none of this was up to me. I'm only here because Bee started crying.

Deleted user

I don't know, @YouKnowItWhenYouSeeIt-MissItWhenItLeaves. Will it ever be?

Totally could be. Your call.

Deleted user

my FUCKING CAT is on me and he's too heavy
remind me to put this bitch on a diet

@SpookyJim

Okay, don't even. You were the one who made Bee cry. You were the one who tried to turn this into a joke. All I'm asking for is a little more respect and courtesy.

Deleted user

Okay, don't even. You were the one who made Bee cry. You were the one who tried to turn this into a joke. All I'm asking for is a little more respect and courtesy.

I'm not making any of this a joke, Josh (it's Josh right now, right?).
Make your new chat and let it go.

@ArtisanSystem

Oh hello, I haven't been on for a while, it's Iri, they/them! Why is there a new chat?
I completely forgot about this site until I was going through my notes and saw links for my characters on here :)

Deleted user

Apologies, I’ll stop yelling. I’m going to be leaving this chat once the other, more friendlier chat is created. I’m sorry, Reed, for upsetting you!

I can make a chat for that real quick if you like?

Yes please.

Awesome, will do!

Here’s the new chat! Let me know in DMs if I should add anything to the trigger list!

Everyone be courteous and respectful, and have fun!

@Anemone eco

Oh hello, I haven't been on for a while, it's Iri, they/them! Why is there a new chat?
I completely forgot about this site until I was going through my notes and saw links for my characters on here :)

Hi! There's a new chat because the old one was laggy

@ArtisanSystem

Hi! There's a new chat because the old one was laggy

Ah, that makes sense

Deleted user

hello iri! i'm rei, they/them and a rav-obsessed dumbass. hope you enjoy it here~~

Deleted user

Hey dude. I'm Leo.

Deleted user

First of all, it's SpookyJim. Second of all, you've been pretty passive-agressive and rude this whole time.

Okay, SpookyJim.
yOu DiDn'T sEeM tO tHiNk tHaT iN oUr PmS I don't care. I'm glad y'all have a new chat. Go crazy.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

(Fun fact: while yes, only about 1-3% of the population has DID, only about 5-10% have depression at a given time, 1-3% identify as asexual, 4.5% are gay/lesbian, and 3-5% experience PTSD in their lives. yet for some reason, all of those minority groups along with many others are disproportionately common on this site…? it’s almost like this specific writing community seems to attract mostly queer, traumatized children wanting to turn their experiences into written works)