forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

They DON’T KNOW THAT. They were already here when the switch happened, they don’t know any better!!! They’re a part of a system where this will happen sometimes, it’s a serious mental problem and we need to accommodate when this happens. Would you say to a person in a wheel chair that they shouldn’t be in an office building because it has stairs? No. We accommodate.

Office buildings got elevators doe

K A M I

@Elder-God-Whisper work

They DON’T KNOW THAT. They were already here when the switch happened, they don’t know any better!!! They’re a part of a system where this will happen sometimes, it’s a serious mental problem and we need to accommodate when this happens. Would you say to a person in a wheel chair that they shouldn’t be in an office building because it has stairs? No. We accommodate.

Exactly. BECAUSE ABLE BODIED PEOPLE ACCOMMODATED AND PUT THEM THERE.

Deleted user

Who. The fuck. Was it.

probably me
and I won't apologize
this isn't a place for a kid, we tried telling them that

@Kamea public

K A M I

Comedy, I am.

Deleted user

Exactly. BECAUSE ABLE BODIED PEOPLE ACCOMMODATED AND PUT THEM THERE.

@SpookyJim

Who the fuck do you think you are?
You seriously aren't going to accommodate a little, whose existence was brought about by severe TRAUMA? Leo, I know you. You're better than that, my guy.
Just-
Don't do it again, okay?

Deleted user

Hey, my name is Ciel… There was a really bad trigger, so Lukas had to go back.

Hey Ciel, it's Reed from art and ceramics!

Deleted user

Who the fuck do you think you are?
You seriously aren't going to accommodate a little, whose existence was brought about by severe TRAUMA? Leo, I know you. You're better than that, my guy.
Just-
Don't do it again, okay?

I think I'm someone who's not willing to change their whole personality for a child in a place a child should not be. I think I'm someone who has diagnosed CPTSD and I know for a fact that there are ways to control your reactions to triggers and shit.
If you 'know me', you know that I'm not "better than that."

Deleted user

(maybe i should leave… this clearly isn't the best place for me and i know it. hopefully i'll have better luck in some other chat. i'm so sorry bee)

Deleted user

We’re all sorry, dude. I hope Bee will be okay!

Bee's literally in tears at the moment.
Honestly, I'm just mad and upset.

And you have every right to be.

@SpookyJim

Hey, my name is Ciel… There was a really bad trigger, so Lukas had to go back.

Hey there, Ciel. Sorry about what happened earlier. I'm SpookyJim, the system's caretaker.

@Becfromthedead group

Hey, so do you think it would be a good idea to make a chat that's a safe space for Bee to talk in case of a switch on Notebook? They don't have to leave the site necessarily, but it gives them a place to go, and people in said chat are expected to be accommodating.
If that makes any sense?