forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@gerard-holding-a-hamster

Hey guys! My friend @march22nd2013 is a system and the host is nervous about introducing everyone as a system because he doesn't want to be accused of faking it. So I'll tell you right now, he isn't faking it and if any of you accuse him of doing so I will personally rip out your intestines and make myself a crown out of your teeth.

I- that threat is… wow egbaduoibiua

Deleted user

What is a system, in this context?

a DID system

Ah, okay! I have one too…

Deleted user

Hey guys! My friend @march22nd2013 is a system and the host is nervous about introducing everyone as a system because he doesn't want to be accused of faking it. So I'll tell you right now, he isn't faking it and if any of you accuse him of doing so I will personally rip out your intestines and make myself a crown out of your teeth.

I- that threat is… wow egbaduoibiua

I am protective :)

@Elder-God-Whisper work

We already have one DID person in the group, and no one has judged him. I don’t think you need to worry. We’ll be nice! :)

Deleted user

Alrighty, I'm gonna go pop over to the vending machines to get a snack, toodles

Deleted user

Can… Can I be honest?

Sure, unless you have a good reason to lie.

I don't wanna seem like "oh, you just want attention", but I also have DID…

@gerard-holding-a-hamster

Can… Can I be honest?

Sure, unless you have a good reason to lie.

I don't wanna seem like "oh, you just want attention", but I also have DID…

:0 ngl that kinda made me release some nerves bc like I was super scared yall wouldn't even know how to react or worst case scenario you've only seen the movies that give a negative portrayal

Deleted user

Jeez… Babe you were that concerned about me?
Why must you make me fall for you even further? >w<

what