forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

unrelated but im looking at someones transition timeline AND SHE LOOKS LIKE ABIGAIL SHAPIRO IM SCARED

Abigail Shapiro could rail me
Ahem

@cup_o_ramen

Why did my comment about how almost raw meat looked appetizing turn into a scream fest about eating Trump supporters?? Just how? ** WHY***???

Well based on how trump looks they may just tase like oranges, but I don't rely want to find out.

@Katastrophic group

Why did my comment about how almost raw meat looked appetizing turn into a scream fest about eating Trump supporters?? Just how? ** WHY***???

Well based on how trump looks they may just tase like oranges, but I don't rely want to find out.

spray tan is a nasty flavor. might be poisonous.

@cup_o_ramen

spray tan is a nasty flavor. might be poisonous.

Radioactive! Hey maybe we'll get the power to turn into trump at will!

Deleted user

let's say that hypothetically, she was attractive. And let's say that hypothetically, I thought she was also attractive. Would I do her? Absolutely.

@cup_o_ramen

No idea who tht is, so I can't say wether she does or doesn't

look her up… Ben Shapiro's sister

the ben shapiro? I love his radio show!

@cup_o_ramen

let's say that hypothetically, she was attractive. And let's say that hypothetically, I thought she was also attractive. Would I do her? Absolutely.

Woah, Tiger! Calm down sir!