forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@Elder-God-Whisper work

looks at all of the aura check pics
Am I the only one with past shoulder length hair? I'll get a picture up in a sec…

Aaa no, mine's up in a ponytail but it does fall below the shoulder a bit

Nope, mine falls to my waist. I’m not putting my photo up just because I’m not getting a reading. SpookyJim sees me in real life so he’s already seen my aura. It’s aqua.

Deleted user

Me, gonna try and color match my aura: djakjsdudaj lemon yellow is such a vauge color becuase I am not cheerful

@SpookyJim

Me, gonna try and color match my aura: djakjsdudaj lemon yellow is such a vauge color becuase I am not cheerful

It's like a pastel lemon yellow, if that makes sense :)

@SpookyJim

Can someone tell me why we celebrate what page were on again? pretty sure I was the one who started it but I cant even remember

because we don't need a reason to celebrate :)

@furetakunai ac_unit

Can someone tell me why we celebrate what page were on again? pretty sure I was the one who started it but I cant even remember

Eh, just started with you celebrating page 100, then people kept going for whatever reason

Deleted user

For logic and intellectual achievement, speculative abilities, versatility and mental dexterity, and a changeability or restlessness.

POSITIVE QUALITIES: Clear lemon yellow is the color of a focused mind and a sharp memory, of financial and business acumen, especially in speculation and technological expertise. Bright yellow is a color of joy and clear communication, and brilliant canary yellow suggests a potential actor or entertainer. Clear yellowy brown augurs a scientific or mathematical mind.

NEGATIVE QUALITIES: Irregular harsh streaks of yellow indicate hyperactivity, while mustard yellow may mask jealousy or resentment. A metallic yellow haze conceals less-than-honest intent and a tendency towards gambling. Sharp lemon yellow may be logical but may also represent a sharp, sarcastic tongue. Mustard yellow may also indicate spite, or a potential gossip. A very cold yellow may suggest that the head always rules the heart.

this is all I found

@larcenistarsonist group

I should have a picture up in around 15ish minutes. I'm in math right now using Notebook on my phone, but when I get to science next period I should be able to use my computer.

Deleted user

… I think logan doyle delted his account?

:O he did
:DDD

HE DID OH THANK GODS

goodbye and good riddance, logan

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

I'm actually really relieved they did
they'd dmed me when they came to the website, and would do so randomly
I'm very glad I don't have to deal with that anymore, they made me hella uncomfy

:0 they did the same thing with me and I never responded because I instantly just had a bad gut feeling

@SpookyJim

For logic and intellectual achievement, speculative abilities, versatility and mental dexterity, and a changeability or restlessness.

POSITIVE QUALITIES: Clear lemon yellow is the color of a focused mind and a sharp memory, of financial and business acumen, especially in speculation and technological expertise. Bright yellow is a color of joy and clear communication, and brilliant canary yellow suggests a potential actor or entertainer. Clear yellowy brown augurs a scientific or mathematical mind.

NEGATIVE QUALITIES: Irregular harsh streaks of yellow indicate hyperactivity, while mustard yellow may mask jealousy or resentment. A metallic yellow haze conceals less-than-honest intent and a tendency towards gambling. Sharp lemon yellow may be logical but may also represent a sharp, sarcastic tongue. Mustard yellow may also indicate spite, or a potential gossip. A very cold yellow may suggest that the head always rules the heart.

this is all I found

The vibe I get is like
You're very open. You're a kind individual who trusts easily but is not to be fucked with.
You also get hurt easily.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

I'm actually really relieved they did
they'd dmed me when they came to the website, and would do so randomly
I'm very glad I don't have to deal with that anymore, they made me hella uncomfy

:0 they did the same thing with me and I never responded because I instantly just had a bad gut feeling

I felt like I had to because I knew them on another site (I'm not afraid to say it was StoryWars cause you can't get on it without payment anymore, big sad :,( ) and I think it was me who accidently let them know about this, cause I told everyone to come over when the first big scare happened