forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

BURNT ORANGE AURA
Finally, a burnt orange aura is thought to indicate that a person is dealing with their ambitions, or that they may be in need of change. It is believed that the more brown is present in the hue, the more negative energy the person may be holding onto. Burnt or muddy orange is also thought to symbolize a lack of energy or general laziness.

I
well then, sounds about right

@SpookyJim

Can I get an aura check without posting my face?
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm kind of short ack, have short wavy dark brown hair, usually that thicc eyeliner, combat boots, black nail polish, some sort of black ensemble–

All I need to do is look over your shoulder, I don't need to see your face. If you can get me a picture of your head and shoulders but hide your face or black it out, then that should work just fine. :)

@larcenistarsonist group

But I just had a Geometry test and I am not confident because yesterday my brain shut down on me and I broke down in the car on the way to school. I was full on sobbing because I couldn't feel anything. Everything just shut down and I thought it was just a thing that happened to me sometimes at 3AM but nope. So yesterday I took a mental health day to stay at home and just chill. I havent really recovered fully so I am not confident in my testing skills right now….. this better not effect my GPA…

@SpookyJim

BURNT ORANGE AURA
Finally, a burnt orange aura is thought to indicate that a person is dealing with their ambitions, or that they may be in need of change. It is believed that the more brown is present in the hue, the more negative energy the person may be holding onto. Burnt or muddy orange is also thought to symbolize a lack of energy or general laziness.

I

No no no
not burnt orange
burnt umber.
Like this colour.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

BURNT ORANGE AURA

I

No no no
not burnt orange
burnt umber.
Like this colour.

Well, I didn't find anything for burnt umber, which is very much like a darker brown tinted orange
I'll keep looking tho