forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

If anyone says "I like ya cut g" I will fucking fight you, I'm serious

Deleted user

If anyone says "I like ya cut g" I will fucking fight you, I'm serious

I always think you're pretty UwU

@SpookyJim

Me, gonna try and color match my aura: djakjsdudaj lemon yellow is such a vauge color becuase I am not cheerful

It's like a pastel lemon yellow, if that makes sense :)

For logic and intellectual achievement, speculative abilities, versatility and mental dexterity, and a changeability or restlessness.

POSITIVE QUALITIES: Clear lemon yellow is the color of a focused mind and a sharp memory, of financial and business acumen, especially in speculation and technological expertise. Bright yellow is a color of joy and clear communication, and brilliant canary yellow suggests a potential actor or entertainer. Clear yellowy brown augurs a scientific or mathematical mind.

NEGATIVE QUALITIES: Irregular harsh streaks of yellow indicate hyperactivity, while mustard yellow may mask jealousy or resentment. A metallic yellow haze conceals less-than-honest intent and a tendency towards gambling. Sharp lemon yellow may be logical but may also represent a sharp, sarcastic tongue. Mustard yellow may also indicate spite, or a potential gossip. A very cold yellow may suggest that the head always rules the heart.

this is all I found

The vibe I get is like
You're very open. You're a kind individual who trusts easily but is not to be fucked with.
You also get hurt easily.

this

Deleted user

Oh haha
yeah lol
that checks
mix in thembo and boom you have me

Deleted user

Y'ALL THERE ARE A BUNCH OF ALT KIDS LOOKING AT ME AND I DON'T KNOW WETHER TO GLARE OR BLUSH