forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

Deleted user

oop I feel that
also
on a side note
hi, it's Zoom :)
I'm basically the system's pet crackhead
also I'm feral and I will bite

GASP!!
HI I'M THE SITES PET CRACKHEAD!!!

Deleted user

I appreciate all of you for not being weirded out or trying to call bullshit on my weird ability to see colours

course not matey, that'd make me a hypocrite in the weird abilities department lol

Honestly though. I mean, I think half of the people here are either witches/pagans, have strange abilities, have seen too much to judge, or are secret conspiracy theorists.

I'm not any of those???

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

I appreciate all of you for not being weirded out or trying to call bullshit on my weird ability to see colours

course not matey, that'd make me a hypocrite in the weird abilities department lol

Honestly though. I mean, I think half of the people here are either witches/pagans, have strange abilities, have seen too much to judge, or are secret conspiracy theorists.

Looks at my list of things I am
Yeah that all checks

Let's see… yeah, all of the above for me! XD

Deleted user

Just realized that I get monthly (?) social security money from my dad dying that's supposed to be used on food, shelter, clothing and all that shit, and I could easily use some of it for a binder

@SpookyJim

oop I feel that
also
on a side note

GASP!!

I thought you were the pet bastard ;^;
I'm also wanted for several war crimes and counts of arson >:)

Deleted user

Just realized that I get monthly (?) social security money from my dad dying that's supposed to be used on food, shelter, clothing and all that shit, and I could easily use some of it for a binder

Don't buy one yet, okay?
I have a supprise for you

oop I feel that
also
on a side note

GASP!!

Both of you are slightly terrifying in these aspects and I'm glad I'm not on anyone's bad side

Deleted user

oop I feel that
also
on a side note

GASP!!

Both of you are slightly terrifying in these aspects and I'm glad I'm not on anyone's bad side

:3
I am both
I am rat bastard crackhead the first

Deleted user

Don't buy one yet, okay?

Reed you better not do anything crazy dude

@SpookyJim

oop I feel that
also
on a side note

GASP!!

licks lips like a hungry predator
Yeah, I get that a lot. ;)

Deleted user

Okay, if we’re still doing photo vibe checks, check my self-portrait’s vibe?

@larcenistarsonist group

I always expect people to be terrified/concerned about the unhealthy amount of explosives I have in my room and whenever I bring up the topic of me lighting shit on fire at our lunch table or whatever, my not-quite-friends always look at me like I'm insane and my best friends are always like "yup that's MJ. You should see the fireworks she lit off on Halloween."

I lit off a lot of fireworks on Halloween. I may or may not have set somebody's socks on fire.

Deleted user

Don't buy one yet, okay?

Reed you better not do anything crazy dude

Nooo, meee?
Do anything crazy?
Psh, never

Deleted user

i'm probably the dumbass child with a big rav obsession and no life

I'm that one person no one is quite sure whether or not they're related. I always show up at reunions, I always bring amazing baked goods, but when you ask the others how I'm related they just shrug and say just roll with it