forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@Elder-God-Whisper work

Y'ALL THERE ARE A BUNCH OF ALT KIDS LOOKING AT ME AND I DON'T KNOW WETHER TO GLARE OR BLUSH

finger guns dude
finger guns

And then peace sign. Give them the disaster bi code

Deleted user

Y'ALL THERE ARE A BUNCH OF ALT KIDS LOOKING AT ME AND I DON'T KNOW WETHER TO GLARE OR BLUSH

finger guns dude
finger guns

I don't want to be awkward, p sure they're upperclassman lol

@SpookyJim

finger guns dude
finger guns

I mean I'm an upperclassman and I'm still awkward

Deleted user

OH FUCK I THINK I KNOW ONE OF THEM
HIS NAME IS EVAN I THINK
I CAN'T RECOGNIZE HIM WITH A MASK ON THO

@larcenistarsonist group

ALRIGHTY AURA CHECK :DD
also the numb passed but I seriously panicked for a second

alright so
It's like
Cream.

Cream?? That's a large contrast from my last aura check i think my last one was blood red

Yeah well who was that by?

My friend, she moved away a while ago.
What does cream mean? I'm really curious?!

@Elder-God-Whisper work

finger guns dude
finger guns

I mean I'm an upperclassman and I'm still awkward

I never got to be an upper classman. Lmao

@SpookyJim

alright so
It's like
Cream.

Cream?? That's a large contrast from my last aura check i think my last one was blood red

It's innocence. I'm not saying you're "uwu precious babey knows nothing evil", but it's more like..
How do I explain it? Soft. You've got this vulnerability about you that makes people want to open up to you and connect with you. You see the beauty in everything and everyone, sometimes to a fault.

@larcenistarsonist group

alright so
It's like
Cream.

It's innocence. I'm not saying you're "uwu precious babey knows nothing evil", but it's more like..
How do I explain it? Soft. You've got this vulnerability about you that makes people want to open up to you and connect with you. You see the beauty in everything and everyone, sometimes to a fault.

I mean… I'm not soft at all and I've put up so many walls, I'm better guarded than Fort Knox. I do however see beauty in all things. In every person and in every animal, in inanimate objects and machines.

Deleted user

I appreciate all of you for not being weirded out or trying to call bullshit on my weird ability to see colours

Why would we?

@Elder-God-Whisper work

I appreciate all of you for not being weirded out or trying to call bullshit on my weird ability to see colours

course not matey, that'd make me a hypocrite in the weird abilities department lol

Honestly though. I mean, I think half of the people here are either witches/pagans, have strange abilities, have seen too much to judge, or are secret conspiracy theorists.

@SpookyJim

oop I feel that
also
on a side note
hi, it's Zoom :)
I'm basically the system's pet crackhead
also I'm feral and I will bite

Deleted user

course not matey, that'd make me a hypocrite in the weird abilities department lol

Honestly though. I mean, I think half of the people here are either witches/pagans, have strange abilities, have seen too much to judge, or are secret conspiracy theorists.

Looks at my list of things I am
Yeah that all checks